**Please note that this addon does not allow travel to any house while in Cyrodiil or the Imperial City. That is restricted by Zenimax.**
** New **
The addon will now read the list of available houses from the game, making it more future proof. This overhaul of the structure of the addon will clear your settings, please reset them.
What it Does:
This simple addon allows the player to teleport to their primary residence, their friend's primary residence or their character's favourite house with a keybinding. You can also set your primary residence from within the settings menu without having to teleport to the house first.
/gohome, /gh - Teleports you to your primary residence.
Note: in order to keep the addon streamlined I removed the other slash commands that were previously available. All of the settings for the addon can be set from the settings menu now.
- Made the addon more future proof, auto reading the housing information from the game
- This version is compatible with Morrowind
- Added the ability to change your primary residence from the settings menu
- Streamlined the settings menu and addon code
- Updated the chat messages to include the name of the house you are traveling to (for your houses)
- Fixed a bug that was preventing the /gh command from working
- Added Earthtear Cavern and Grand Topal Hideaway to the list of recognized houses
- Added a proper feedback message for when you tried to travel to your characters preferred house before setting one.
- Added a keybinding for a character's favourite home
- Added a settings menu for all user settings
- Added a slash command to toggle chat output
- Cleaned up and organised the internal structure of the addon to be more streamlined and allow for easier updating
- Added keybinding for friend's home
- Added text feedback for each action