This add-on colors the reticle (cross-hairs) based on what it is pointing at, including hostile targets change it to red for example.
It also can optionally color the reticle when pointing at guild mates, friends (from friends list), and group members. Additionally it has options to display the level of the target, as well as the target's health current / maximum values and/or as a percentage.
It also ignores trivial "critters" that are not hostile and only level 1, so as to keep from being distracting.
Just a note, if someone is both on your friends list and in a guild with you, the guild color will override. I'm working on a preference setting for this, along with a color picker to set your own colors, along with some other things.
May be compatible with other reticle addons. Compatibility is confirmed for Combat Reticle, which is another addon that I am on the author team for.
Rainbow Reticle was originally created by Mitazaki, and was later continued by mctaylor with some help from Garkin for the Craglorn patch.
It's long been one of my favorite addons. With the changes to the game, it was much in need of an update. I hope you guys like it!
* Updated LibAddonMenu to 2.0 r23
* Updated reticleover functions for human players (Thanks Baertram!)
* - Updated LibAddonMenu to 2.0 r22
* API updated, compatible with Shadows of The Hist (100016) and One Tamriel (100017)
* - Updated LibAddonMenu to 2.0 r20
* API updated, compatible with both Dark Brotherhood (100015) and Shadows of The Hist (100016)
* Removed Veteran Rank functions, replaced with Champion Rank equivalents
* Partially updated the critter list - this is still a work in progress
* Changed up the settings menu a bit - have some new functionality in mind for this for a future version as well.