This addon shows door icons on the map of every house/building/hut you have visited. When you move the mouse cursor over the icon, building name will appear. Currently it will work for english and german clients only but it's very easy to add french language support. Let me know if you can help - I just need one word translation and testing.
You must do one "visit cycle" to make the icon appear (enter and leave).
If you like my work you can make me happy by sending some in-game gold/items to @theharven on EU server (but please, no lockpicks ), eventually you can help me pay my monthly subscription by donating some money.
Since monthly subscription is no longer required to play the game I decided to transfer all future dontations to charity. There is a polish site where you can chose a person you would like to support (mostly children) https://www.siepomaga.pl/. I will be anonymously transfering your donations there, to a person of my choosing and then I will post a link in The Great Donor Hall so you will know who gets your money I would love to help this people so I hope this doesn't discourages you from donating.
- API version changed to 100018.
- API version changed to 100017.
- API version changed to 100016,
- Updated LHAS, thanks Votan :)
- API version changed to 100015.
- API version changed to 100014.
- API version changed to 100013.
- API version changed to 100012,
- New version of LibHarvensAddonSettings - thanks to Votan :)
- API version changed to 100011,
- API version changed to 100010,
- New version of LibHarvensAddonSettings (thanks to Garkin).
- Added options menu with two options:
* pin size,
* pin draw level.
- API version changed to 100009.
- Added command to clear all doors or only on the current map,
- Added command to import the doors from other characters.
- API version changed to 100008.
- Fixed lua exception when starting in Cyrodiil - thanks again Garkin :)
- Added pin menu with single element: "Delete" which allows you to delete misplaced doors.
- Changed "Open" translation to ESO default - thanks Garkin.
- Added "Doors" map filter which allows to show/hide doors pins.
- Changed the recognition condition - more doors will be detected.
- Some code refactoring,
- Added support for DE client version,
- Changed minimum doors distance on non-zone maps,
- Visited buildings are stored per character.