Adds checkboxes to keybind dialog for user account wide shared keybindings.
Technically ZOS is right, if they say keybindings are a per-character setting, because they can differ. But in consideration of the human factor most keybindings will not differ. I (and this addon) assume everybody has a prefered keyboard-layout, which is used across all characters. Only a few keys will be re-used for different, character specific addons. If you agree, this addon may something for you.
It is tested with and supports Emacs to use key-modifiers like ALT, STRG etc.
It is tested and works with libAddonKeybinds, which splits the list of keybindings into standard and addon.
Upon first load all standard keybindings are marked as shared. Please verify it's how you want it.
Once you log to other character these keybindings will be taken over!
Shared keybindings are used for new characters, too.
Please let me know.
- ESO 2.7 'Homestead' ready.
(Keybinder does currently not work on PTS due to ZOS limitation. But Chip promised this will not go live)
- Speed optimizations.
- Japanese translation. Thanks to @BowmoreLover.
- Categories and actions of addon-keybindings get sorted alphabetically.
- ESO 2.6 'One Tamriel' ready.
- Mark unbound standard key-binds on select-all.
- Embedded libAddonKeybinds to split standard and addon key binds.
- API bump for ESO 2.5: "Shadows of the Hist" ready
- uploaded a corrected zip
- Hopefully fixed Lua error in combination with libAddonKeyBinds reported by @Beartram
- ESO 2.4 (Dark Brotherhood) support
- Remember actions without any keybind, so it can be used to unbind for all characters.
- ESO 2.3 API 100014
- Added toggle button to de-/select all valid keybindings
- ESO 2.2 (Orsinium): 4 key-binds per action
- As requested by merlight, the addon is more hook-friendly to other addons.
- Fixed issue with unlocalizable key-bindings (not in list) set by Binder: Ignored as build-in code does.
- discovered and fixed an issue with modifiers: Some keys always had a modifier*. *If using Emacs.