Welcome to LorePlay, Soulless One!
*Updated for One Tamriel!*
Zenimax did a fantastic job making ESO feel immersive and beautiful, but I'm taking that just one step further.
LorePlay is an immersive roleplay addon designed to help bring your character to life whilst wandering Tamriel.
With the adaptive SmartEmotes, IdleEmotes, and LoreWear features, you'll be more engaged with your character than ever.
ZOS has provided a plethora of emotes, however many are not used to their full potential.
SmartEmotes expands the way your character experiences and reacts to the land of Tamriel.
Did you swim in a bit of water that was just a tad too cold? You'll certainly have the shivers!
Did you destroy an innocent creature? Maybe you should pray to Y'ffre for forgiveness.
And with SmartEmotes, you can.
Perform appropriate and adaptive emotes with the press of a button!
SmartEmotes button is bindable
*NEW!* Optional UI indicator lets you know when to perform special emotes
Adaptive to location
Adaptive to level-ups
Adaptive to combat and killing bosses
Adaptive to friends and strangers when hovering over them
Adaptive to lockpicking situations
Adaptive to useful loot
Optional adaptive Significant Other recognition in Settings menu
...and many more environmental situations
Are you wandering Tamriel, and your character just needs to stop for a brief rest?
Maybe do some quick jumping jacks? Take a quick sit on the nice Valenwood grass?
Maybe you just need to go AFK for some reason, but regardless, you shouldn't just stand there!
And with IdleEmotes, you won't.
Go idle or AFK (not moving, not fighting, not stealthing) and your character will perform automatic emotes!
IdleEmotes are context sensitive
Adaptive to location
Adaptive to trading
Configurable emotes in the Settings menu (Can dance, Can exercise, and more)
Toggleable in the Settings menu
When out venturing across Tamriel, you will certainly need some armor.
But what about when you are taking a stroll through town?
With LoreWear, you will always be dressed appropriately for any occasion.
Automatically equip a costume when in cities!
Set a favorite costume, or, equip a random costume
Leaving cities appropriately shows all of your armor...
*NEW!* ...or equips your previously worn costume from before entering the city
Blacklist costumes you don't want to automatically equip
Show/Hide Costume at anytime with a keybind
Toggleable in the Settings menu
Configurable in the Settings menu (Can equip while mounted, and more)
Thank you for trying LorePlay! This is my first addon, so please please PLEASE feel free to leave your feedback and suggestions, as that's what is going to truly get this addon moving in the right direction. I plan on releasing updates with many more features and fine-tunings as well. Much is on the to-do list but in order for me to prioritize certain things, I first want to find out your opinions. Again, if you have any suggestions for more emotes in certain situations, or need to report bugs, please let me know! Thanks again so much everyone, and safe travels in Tamriel!
Also, special thanks to my dad for being an awesome tester, and supporting me throughout the development of this addon.
- Updated for One Tamriel!
- Corrected the shifted emote indices
- Allowed for others to improve the addon and upload to the optional section for when I'm too busy
- Included the LibEventHandler latest update to 1.1
- Correct LoreWear not working in Hollow City
- Other misc. bug fixes
- New UI indicator tells you when a new SmartEmote is available! (Non-location based)
- UI indicator is optional
- Now reacts to varying kinds of received loot, smartly activating when a 'good' item is received
- Now smartly reacts to the different levels of lockpicking success and failure
- Entered a city with a costume on? Choose whether to have your favorite override it
- Entered a city with a costume on? LoreWear can now re-equip that costume upon exiting
- All optional
- SmartEmotes now will distinguish between fleeing combat without killing something, and the contrary
- Added more emotes to different situations in SmartEmotes
- Made emote loop detection more efficient
- Fixed LoreWear blacklist not displaying properly
- Restructured LoreWear for more efficiency and flexibility
- Celebrate your boss fight victory with a cheer with SmartEmotes!
- Fixed a bug with LoreWear when attempting to automatically switch costumes while in combat
- Other minor bug fixes
- Fixed a bug where if you purchased the new hair styles or head markings, LoreWear would no longer work. Now it works regardless of whether you have purchased them
- Minor adjustments and bug fixes
- Added compatibility with Shadows of the Hist update
- Fixed a bug with LoreWear where recalling would incorrectly switch outfits
- Minor bug fixes
- API update for Shadows of the Hist
- Fixed a bug with LoreWear where fast traveling would incorrectly switch outfits
- Fixed LoreWear changing clothes too fast, resulting in a 'Collectible Not Ready Yet' message in upper right of screen
- IdleEmotes no longer cancel out ANY active emote, even those entered from the user directly
- Fixed a crucial bug which made the LoreWear clothing switching incorrect, especially if the user was using the 'Show/Hide LoreWear Clothes' keybind
- Blacklist your least favorite costumes so that LoreWear doesn't automatically equip something you don't like!
- IdleEmotes will no longer cancel out your active SmartEmotes!
- SmartEmotes reticle targeting much more efficient, should lag less
- 'Show/Hide LoreWear Clothes' keybind now recognizes 'Allow Equip While Mounted' setting
- Added Silvenar Throne Room to be recognized as inside the city
- Configurable emotes in the settings menu allows for you to customize which emotes your character will perform when idling with IdleEmotes (Can pray, Can dance, Can exercise, and more)
- More default emotes for IdleEmotes to compensate for configurability in the settings
- 'Allow Equip While Mounted' setting now works properly for LoreWear
- Wayshrines in cities no longer take off your equipped costume with LoreWear (this one was annoying)
- When setting or clearing your favorite costume, the 'Use Favorite Costume' setting appropriately responds
- Fixed a bug causing an infinite loop
- New LoreWear feature now lets you wear clothing in all the appropriate locations!
- LoreWear has a few tweakable settings in the addon settings menu
- SmartEmotes now adaptive to dolmens and being IN combat as opposed to just out of combat
- Adjusted emotes a tad
- Better overall addon organization
Version 1.2.4 and Below:
- Trading now changes which IdleEmotes are performed
- Introduced new Significant Other setting in the menu for special emotes between loved ones
- Introduced new IdleEmotes which are adaptive to location as well!
- SmartEmotes now adaptive to locations such as zones and other regions!
- Adjusted emotes
- Now correctly recognizes MANY more cities
- ReloadUI no longer needed for changing settings in setting menu
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com