Should work with just about any filtering or sorting addon
None right now.
I've included Google Translate localizations for the French, Russian and Japanese versions of the settings menu, but I realize they are terrible. If you'd like to submit a better translation, I will be very happy to incorporate it.
If you like this addon, please click Favorite on the right, share with friends, and maybe leave a nice comment in the Comments tab above. I'm much more likely to continue development if I see the community appreciates it.
If you have new feature ideas, please submit them at the Features button on the right
If you find bugs, please submit reports using the Bugs button on the right
When submitting bug reports, please do your best ahead of time to determine that the problem actually is with this addon. Disable other addons and make a list of steps to reproduce the issue.
- Fix errors when withdrawing from or depositing from the player bank in Update 13
- Update 13 Homestead compatibility
- Fix error thrown when attaching craft bag items to mail too quickly
- Update to LAM-2.0 r23
- Add option to use default quantity for quick stow/retrieve, or use whole stacks.
- Update 12 One Tamriel compatibility
- Added quick Stow and Retrieve along with their dialog counterparts to the backpack and main craft bag
- Added "default" checkbox to transfer dialogs to save quantity for the next transfer
- Added player bank support
- Added guild store sell tab support if Awesome Guild Store isn't detected
- Moved the guild bank craft bag into the Deposit tab, for consistency with other screens
- Added Deposit Funds action back to the guild bank craft bag deposit tab
- Changed keybind for all the Quantity actions to be Q instead of R, to avoid conflicts
- Developer API added for all major actions
- Namespace changed to CraftBagExtended instead of CBE
- Shortened the names of all classes and moved them inside the CraftBagExtended namespace
- Fixed bug with Crown Mimic Stones appearing in mail craft bag tab when switching directly from inventory craft bag with keyboard.
- Fixed keybind refresh bug when removing craft bag mail attachments via the attachment slots
- Fix for Awesome Guild Store guild store sell tab craft bag becoming empty
- Fix bug: Roomba stacking halts if auto craft bag transfer is disabled
- Circonian's TweakIt extended info bar compatibility
- Adds inventory info bar to main craft bag
- Update to LAM-2.0 r22
- Fix bug: AGS craft bag "add to listing" keybind missing
- Fix bug: inventory info bar disappearing after using guild bank craft bag
- AdvancedFilters compatibility fixes
- Fix for inventory info bar not displaying in main backpack
- Internal efficiency changes
- Fix German special character display
- Fix German and French setting name overflow
- Better German translation: thanks, Baertram!
- Remove "Retrieve and " + " and Stow" wording from all keybinds to avoid dialog window title overflows in languages other than English and prepare for future gamepad UI support.
- "Retrieve and Deposit" is now "Deposit Quantity"
- Graceful failover for unsupported languages
- Adds a Crafting Bag tab to the trade screen
- Removed yellow menu title color
- PTS compatibility for update 11 Shadows of the Hist. Please submit PTS bug reports if you find any.
- Update LAM to r21
- Better handling of attempted invalid deposits to guild banks
- Fix for guild bank timeout bug
- Fixed bug with inventory craft bag alignment after accessing guild bank craft bag.
- New option to disable guild bank withdrawal auto-stash to craft bag
- Stacks no longer become stuck in backpack if depositing rapidly to guild bank.
- Fixed bug with crafting bag items, slot counts, and gold not displaying after closing/reopening the mail send screen.
- Adds a Crafting Bag tab to the mail send screen
- Adds a secondary action to guild bank crafting bag tab for depositing specific quantities
- Bugfix for craft bag item tooltips not refreshing after depositing to guild bank
- Initial release
- Adds a Crafting Bag tab to the guild bank
- Deposits an entire stack with each key press.