Quality enhancements to improve the crafting and smithing experience in a single addon!
Includes the ability to only show refinable raw materials (controllable by a toggle setting).
Also, this addon can automatically select the default crafting style to be the material with the greatest total quantity. Alternatively, the addon allows for a custom key binding to compute and (re)select the crafting style material. The crafting style can then be changed and utilized as you normally would if desired. This addon is great for scenarios such as creating an item for research or leveling purposes!
It fixes many of the shortcomings the default UI has -- such as automatic max improvement chances, fast deconstruction / refinement, etc.
Works great out of the box. This addon also supports gamepad!
Please let me know your feedback -- thank you!
The credit for coming up with the Automatic Style Material idea goes to Dolgubon
- Fixed Raw Material count in refinement panel if using bank, inventory, and/or craftbag to store the raw material.
- Customizable "frequency" dropdown initially added. Allows ability to choose how often the automatic (re)selection of style material occurs -- eventually this will include more options such as automatically selecting crafting material after each craft action.
- Keybinding control to recalculate and choose highest quantity style material (NEW!)
- Patch for show only minimum requirement raw materials in refinement (critical fix)
- Added screenshots
- Auto Max Improvement (for both Gamepad and Keyboard)