Since ESO is an online game, I tend to rush through dialogs without actually reading them.
I do enjoy the story but I simply lack the self-control to not skip all the dialogs.
That's why I created this addon to help me immerse into the game.
It continuously displays the text and the dialog options will only appear when the complete text is displayed.
(it's only so laggy because of the gif. it's completely fluid in game)
There are some settings under
ESC -> Settings -> Addon Settings -> SlowDialogs
there you can change
- the text speed
- the delay until the text starts appearing
- the length of the fade-in animation
- interactions with objects, stable masters and guild stores are no longer slowed down
- compatible with the One Tamriel update
- compatible with the Shadows of the Hist update
- compatible with the Dark Brotherhood update
- update lib addon menu
- updated lib stub
- compatible with Thieves Guild update
- compatible with Orsinium update
- compatible with IC update
- compatible with eso 1.6.5
- added compatibility to Wykkyds Quest Tracker
- changed the structure a bit, so other addons can be modified for compatibility
- added new fade in animation
- added some more options:
-- delay between two characters
-- length of the fade-in animation (can be set to 1 for the pre 1.3 version)
-- delay until text starts appearing
- updated API version (Update 5)
- updated API version
- trying to skip an already displayed text no longer leads to an UI error
- updated api version
- added skip option
- added speed settings
- bank and merchant dialogs are displayed immediately
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com