Rare Fish Tracker helps you keep track of the rare fish you have caught in your pursuit of fishing achievements. This add-on gives you a handy display window that automatically detects your current zone, the fishing achievement related to that zone, and your progress toward that achievement; and displays this info for you.
Fish are listed first by zone, then by rarity (color). You can choose whether the add-on highlights the fish you have caught or the fish you still need, move the window, and adjust its transparency. A keybinding allows you to show and hide the window with a keypress.
(katkat42): Thanks to kikiadoc and Ymirion for their help with v1.3, and votan for help with 1.9!
- Update "Homestead" ready.
- Fixed error introduced with account-wide options in 1.29.
- Appearance options are account-wide.
- Labels with zero alpha will shink the window, if possible.
- Update to LAM2 rev 23.
- New options: Alpha channel sliders for the fish labels.
- Fixed Craglorn. ZoneId changed from 603 to 888.
- API bump 100017: ESO 2.6 'One Tamriel' ready.
- New option: Use symbols for smaller screen footprint.
- Update to LAM2 rev 22
- Japanese support: Thanks to @2ch and @Lionas.
- Update to LAM2 rev 21.
- Removed old API 100014 code.
- Japanese support: Thanks to @2ch.
- Fixed error with "Auto-Show/Hide on main screen" option reported by @Turgenev and @GTech_1.
- Update to LAM2 r20
- ESO 2.4 (Dark Brotherhood) support
- ESO 2.3 (Thieves Guild)
* Still working in ESO 2.2 (Orsinium) as "out-dated", which is in fact "pre-dated" or use Fast API.
- Show fish tooltip (Thanks to Wandamey for the idea!)
* Shows more details, for example if "Do I Keep It For Alts" is installed.
- Update to LAM2 r19
- Fixed minor issue: Empty columns shown in dungeons, if zone does not have all fish types. e.g. Deshaan
- New: In Wrothgar it is possible to catch two fishes. (* Was an in-game bug, but now RFT is prepared for that ;) )
- New option: Using ESO quality colors for display (Requested by Wandamey, long time ago ;))
- Fixed minor bug with updating state of rare fish achievement in Wrothgar. The state was shown correctly after /reloadui.
- API update to 100013
- Removed old 100012 code
- ESO 2.2 (Orsinium) ready: Supporting both new fish achievements (normal and rare)
Thanks to Wandamey for helping to test and catching all the fish with me.
- APIVersion updated to 100012
- ESO 2.1 (Update 7) ready: Big Thank You to Wandamey.
- Fix key-binding toggle with Auto-Show/Hide off.
- New option: Auto-Show/Hide in zones with no fish left. (Default: off)
- New option: Allow to change visibility on main screen and world map without need to key-bind.
- Improved fadings
- Window postion was not restore, if visible in both scenes due to a fishing hole (Fisherman Auto-Hide feature)
- Update to LibAddonMenu r18 & LibStub r3.
Big Thanks to Wandamey for support and ideas for:
- French translation of 1.14 strings
- Added "Do I Keep It For Alts?" support. (Default on)
- Additional style: ESO background (Default off)
- Multi language support.
- Translation DE
- Alik'r working in french
- Allow to show in HUD or World Map, with different positions
- Show fishes of zone shown in World Map
- Fixed error when gaining credit toward some non-fishing achievements
- Fixed error with fish name display in landlocked zones
- Fixed something that changed in the API between PTS and release...
- Now works with Update 6.
- Now handles localization more gracefully
- Now handles zones without one type of water correctly!
- Handles the out-of-order fish in Craglorn and Stormhaven
- Because you can catch the Stros M'Kai and Bleakrock fish in Betnikh and Bal Foyen,
respectively, those fish will also show up in the latter zones.
- Fixed an issue with the window re-appearing when in the settings menu and toggling
between "caught" and "uncaught" display.
- Works with Update 5.
- Fixed a bug with the code that shows/hides the tracker when the compass shows/hides.
- Fixed a problem with the Bleakrock (Isle) Angler tracking.
- Fixed a bug where zones without fishing achievements were throwing errors (ie., Betnikh).
- Updated to the 100009 API patch.
1.3: Fixed an issue with definite articles in zone names was hampering localization. Thanks
to kikiadoc and Ymirion for the code!