This handy achievement tracker lets you select achievements out of your journal (under Achievements tab) for easy tracking in a new interface element. That element can be freely moved around and configured to your liking. You can also tell the tracker to automatically track achievements for the current zone you're in.
- Track multiple achievements
- Shows how much you have completed at a glance
- Shows either a detailed view or a simplified view of the achievement goals
- Option to notify you of any achievement updates. Either in the chat or per "alert" in the upper right corner in a non intrusive way, every 25% of the achievement (or at any update if the needed amount is <= 100)
- Option to automatically detect achievements of the zone you're in and tracking them
- Customizable keybind to toggle the whole thing on and off & to toggle the notifications on/off. See under Settings -> Controls
- Left click an achievement to open the achievement window
- Right click an achievement to toggle the detailed mode
- Middle click an achievement to untrack and remove it
- Sometimes when zoning into an instance (group dungeon, main quest, etc.) the tracker goes kaputt. Open the achievement journal to fix.
FAQ How do I move the tracker? It hides when I press ESC
- Use the "." key (by default). It shows up your mouse cursor and lets you move it.
- New API version. Didn't test it as I have no interest in ESO right now, but should still work.
- Added option to show the total tracked count inside the achievement journal. See the new screenshot to see it in action. Makes finding tracked achievements easier.
1.7 - Patch by Maikahn. Big thanks!
- Fixed details disappearing when opening/closing a menu
- The details now show more details
- Completed steps are hidden in detail mode
- Criterions no longer extend beyond their frame
- RIGHT click now toggles detailed tracking mode and shows all the steps needed to complete that achievement. Use with caution as this needs a lot of space, depending on the achiev.
- LEFT click still opens the achievement tracker
- MIDDLE/button 3 click now untracks the achievement
- Probably some other stuff that I've forgotten
- Added font size configuration
- Notifcations now only appear when 1) the achievement goals are <= 100 or 2) you have completed 25%, 50%, 75% or 100% of the achievement. No more spam of achievements that take hundreds or thousands of kills/heals etc.
- Fixed a bug that happened to users without Wykkyd's Framework installed
- Added option to toggle the description. Saves space.
- Added a hotkey to toggle notifications.
- Added a customizable limit to how many achievs are shown in the tracker. 0 stands for unlimited.
- Removed the OnUpdate() and the corresponding XML file; no longer needed.
- (Hopefully) fixed the bug that caused some achievs to only show a red icon.
(btw if you have that bug, open the achievement journal and close it to fix it quickly)
- Added left clicking a tracked achiev now opens the Achievement journal (summary page, not yet the correct category etc.)
- Added notifications for achievement updates. Either chat or alert based. Alert is in the upper right corner, where e.g. "You can't mount in combat" is. For aesthetic reasons, only the "total values" are display, similiar to the tracker itself. This might change for the chat mode to a more detailed mode.
- Added option to hide the tracker when in the menu (ESC)
- Big numbers now use commas
- Fixed keybind
- Big code rewrite. Hope everything works :)
- You can now rightclick an achievement name to untrack it quickly
- Using more events and less OnUpdate. Better performance
- Fixed auto zone tracking to include some forgotten categories
- Added zone auto achievement tracking. Tries to detect achievements of the zone you're in and automatically tracks them. Thanks to Rozaruk for the tip!
- Added option to automatically hide completed achievements
- Added option to make window unmovable/fixed
- Removed the Criterion when the number was 1. So "Reach Level 10 1/1" now displays just "Reach Level 10"
- Moved all my addon options into one main menu "Biki's Addons" to save space
- Added proper text wrapping
- Added proper background (can be toggled along with a customizable alpha value)
- Added button in the options to untrack all
- Fixed weird spacing errors
- Made the color a bit more prominent
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com