TeamFormation is a user Interface for The Elder Scrolls Online, designed to show the positions and health of your teammates, like a radar. I'm happy to share my addon with you, but please don't make a fork of this addon without my authorization.
I looking for German translation, and english checking for correct grammar and spelling of TeamFormation's settings. See this post.
You can easily see the positions and health of your teammates :
- Healers : See the position of damaged teammates so you can easily heal them.
- Leader : See the position of your teammates so you can easily decide what orders to give.
- Dps : See the position of teammates so you can stay near them.
- Tank : See the position of Healers & Dps who take damage so you can regain agro.
- All : See the position of dead teammates and their resurrection status.
You can set keyboard shortcuts to disable/enable TeamFormation.
- Keyboard shortcut to enable/disable TeamFormation.
- Dead and resurrection status icon.
- Leader and class icon
- Camera rotation + Character rotation.
- HP Indicator.
- Cardinal point (adjustable transparency from 0 to 100%).
- Movable, Resizable and Scalable UI.
- Customize colors.
- Group interface shows distance.
- /tf : open settings panel.
- /tfrainbow : colorate the first ten players.
Language : FR, EN, DE. (French is the main support).
Quick-install guide :
1. Download the archive "ProvisionsTeamFormation_vx.x.x.zip".
2. Unzip the archive in ESO addons folder (delete the previous TeamFormation folder if you're updating)
3. Launch the game, log in, and check that "Prov's TeamFormation" is enabled for your character and then play.
If the UI does not appear it may be because you are not in a group, you need to reload your UI, or you may need restart your game.
One function (< 1% of the code) of this Add-on was inspired by RangeReticle of Adein.
Version 1.2.3 :
- Remove "Lock Position" setting. TF doesn't movable with the mouse.
- Fix issue when Provision is the first addon who load with LAM2.
- Add error handler (and autostop, to prevent infinite error message).
- New setting to enable role icon instead of class icon.
Version 1.2.2c :
- Fix prevent unknown name.
Version 1.2.2b :
- EN translation fixed (Corrected spelling/Fixed grammar by Baertram)
- German translation by Baertram.
Version 1.2.2 :
- Fix esc key, and leak to global (thanks Votan).
- Fix and Add RGB picker.
- Improve color feature.
- Fix issue with color reset button.
Version 1.2.1 :
- Fix group interface.
- Fix draw level (PF is always on background, behind all windows).
- Update LibAddonMenu r18 to r20.
- When settings panel is open, TF is shown at the right of the setting panel.
- /tfrainbow command, colorate the first ten players. ^_^
- (New feature) You can using settings panel "Color customization" in /tf to colorize player icons.
Version 1.2.0 :
- Update number version for v2.4.5.
Version 0.4c :
- Update number version for Update 9 (v2.3 Thieves Guild).
Version 0.4b :
- Update number version and fix a bug for Update 8 (v2.2.4 Orsinium DLC).
Version 0.4 :
- Update number version for Update 7 (v2.1.4 Imperial City Patch).
Version 0.3h :
- In group interface ("p" key), you will see distance.
- (New setting) You can change the refresh rate (milliseconds).
Version 0.3g :
- Fix opacity setting (when this setting = 0).
Version 0.3f :
- EN translation fixed (Corrected spelling/Fixed grammar by Circonian)
Version 0.3b :
- Two news options :
---> "Camera rotation" = yes or no
---> "Opacity of the player arrow" = 0 to 100
Version 0.3 :
- German translation added (Translated by Baertram)