Ravalox' Quest Tracker provides A more intuitive QUEST TRACKER than the in-game provided tracker interface. (see screenshots) The interface can be left on the screen or hidden via settings or /slash commands.
Use the ZOS Tracker key-bind to cycle through quests (default "T")
Can switch between the game's tracker and Ravalox' Tracker in the settings menu
Option to automatically hide Ravalox' tracker when in combat
Manual or automatic window re-sizing (by width, height or both)
Backdrop color and texture can be disabled or changed
Background and drag bar can be "faded" to become any level of transparent
Window can be locked or unlocked via /slash command, settings menu, or lock icon
Can optionally display the number of open quests in each Category or Zone
Can optionally display and sort by the level of the quest
Quest Tooltips can be enabled or disabled in the settings menu
Optionally show Quest Tooltips when a quest is accepted
Option to display a chat alert when accepting a quest. With or without quest details
Save settings either account-wide or by character
How to use:
Lock icon will allow for the UI to be dragged around the screen (by dragging the bar at the top of the UI) when unlocked. (Lock icon can be hidden via the settings menu)
If the tooltips option is selected, a tooltip window will appear when hovering over a quest.
Right click on a quest to display quest management options. (Share , Abandon, or show on map)
Click on the Category to expand or collapse the list.
Additional options for automatically collapsing Categories, Quests or both
Options for showing all quests at all times or show all quests in the currently selected category at login
/qt or/qt help Display the QuestTracker /slash command help
/qth Toggle the Questtracker UI on or off on the fly.
/qtl Toggle the QuestTracker UI lock on or off on the fly.
/qta Toggle show/hide Categories and Quest entries on the fly.
/qts Show and Expand all Quests only in the Selected Category.
/questracker or /qt settings ... Directly access the settings menu.
v220.127.116.11 - March 07 2016
* Updated to API version 14 (1.9)
V18.104.22.168 - February 12 2016
* Corrected a bug where under certain circumstances the ZOS QT will be visible when first using
the addon or after creating a new character
* Inserted workaround for the last of the cutoff text issues. This problem may be ZOS related,
a permanent fix will be made after getting more info.
V22.214.171.124 - February 09 2016
* Fixed crash when no quests are active (no quests in list)
* Fixed various formatting problems
[color #00ff00]Known Issues:[/color] v126.96.36.199: Issue with text being cut off (under certain conditions)
v188.8.131.52 - February 07 2016
* Bug fix: Hide DFLT QuestTracker was restoring itself on player load.
v184.108.40.206 - February 07 2016
* Added QuestTracker window Auto Size options
* Added Account-Wide/Character Settings option
* Additional /slash commands and help menu updated
* Re-organized Settings Menu
* Option to hide QT window when unit is in combat
* Option to sort quests (within Categories) by level
* Additional tweaks to ensure text is not chopped off in the right margin
v220.127.116.11 - January 23 2016
* Added dragbar color option
* Settings menu look/feel adjustments
* Eliminated left indent
* Added /slash command for lock/unlock ui. (/qtl)
* Modified some slash commands to be toggles eliminating redundancies
* Added UI lock option in settings menu
* Added Display choices for lock Icon
* Added Option to force all quests in Active category open on login.
* Added a feature to expand all nodes in the list. This feature is enabled in the settings menu, and can be controlled during play via slash command.
* Fixed override quest colors where under certain conditions the colors would not display correctly.
* Added option to chat alert to include quest details
* Adjusted items in the settings menu for better "flow"
* Changed Saved Variables to account-wide
Known Issues: v18.104.22.168
Complete re-write of the addon. The re-written addon has the look and feel of the old version but the mechanics work much smoother and the code is optimized.
Migrated Addon to Ravalox' addon catalog.
Updated to support ESO 2.2.4
Updated to correct "T" key quest cycle behaviour. (with thanks to Circonian for his assistance!)
Completed quest steps (for quests with mutliple steps showing) will now be greyed out)
* QT UI flashes on the screen during questgiver conversations (and assorted other times).
* Under certain circumstances, Crafting quests (certification and writs) cannot be selected
by mouse. They can still be cycled by "T" key or Journal menu.
I have a partial fix in the works for the flashing issue. Circonian had written a modification that corrects the flashing but the QT UI scrambles when the Journal menu is used to change quests or a new quest is added. I've put in additional code that corrects this but causes an additional update issue. (therefore this fix is a WIP)
Since the Cycling of the Crafting Writs is a sporadic issue (it's affecting only two of my characters on my client, so ... odd.) I will work towards a solution, but it will not be as high a priority. :-)
Corrected code to work with ZOS changes to internal quest tracker. (They are preparing for Gamepad and Keyboard integration causing changes to ZOS Quest source code.)
This update is to support ESOTU 2.1 (API 1.7)
**NOTE: This addon is currently broken. Additional code needs to change to make it compatible with ZOS' quest tracker API changes.
This update (22.214.171.124) only updates supporting documentation to reflect the transition from Wykkyd to Ravalox and Balkoth under the name of Exodus Code Group. The LUA addon/library code has not been changed.
I develop these addons in my free time. I have a full time day job, also have a wife, kids and pets. I do not create addons for the purpose of being paid. However, tossing me a few bones eases the stress and frustration after endless hours of "code grinding" because it adds to that feeling of work "paying off". It also helps to say I make money on this when the wife ask why I spend so much time doing it
If you like what you see and want more of it, feel free to donate. Lack of donations will certainly not stop me from doing what I do. However, a flood of donations would certainly shift priorities The choice is yours. My primary hope is that you enjoy my work as much as I do.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com