Quantcast
Download
(48 Kb)
Download
Updated: 06/12/17 08:13 PM
Pictures
File Info
Compatibility:
Morrowind (3.0)
Updated:06/12/17 08:13 PM
Created:10/12/16 07:35 AM
Monthly downloads:955
Total downloads:4,182
Favorites:10
MD5:
Categories:Combat Mods, Graphic UI Mods
3.0
Scootworks Combat
Version: 13
by: Scootworks [More]


NEW FEATURE: You can turn on/off groupmember markers in the compass frame!




Other Addons
- Valve's Global Cooldown: Show Global Cooldown
- Bigger crown! Please use CrownCustomizer



FUNCTIONS

shows combat state in compass (red = fight)




enable class icon


-> thanks to sirinsidiator / @herzogue

stats
see your penetration



THANKS
thanks to everyone who helped me
v13 - added russian translation. thanks a lot to Memoraike

v12 - changed settings menu sort

v11 - NEW FEATURE: turn on/off groupmember markers in the combat frame!

v10 - changed center screen announce to priority major message

v9 - changed center screen announce because of api changes

v8 - added class icon in target frame

v7 - removed global cooldown

v6.1 - added small space between penetration

v6.0 - added combat starts/ends sounds option

v5.0 - added global cooldown setting (thanks to Valve)

v4.2 - added penetration stats

v4.1 - removed the bigger crown stuff

v4.0
- hide grass during combat
- ready for next patch

v3.5
- rarely bug fixed (changed check function)
- added LibAnnyoingUpdateNotificationInGame
- added new icon

v3.4
- deleted an unused function
- added more options in settings menu
- you could choose the alert style now

v3.3 - fixed a problem across addons, thx votan for help

v3.2 - added iconpicker

v3.1 - had an issue, when the leader changed but the crown not. translated into French.. thanks to Llwydd

v3.0 - added LAM menu.. icon picker will come soon. as long i don't have, change the crown icon with /crown1-5

v2.2.1 - fixed SavedVariables and toggle issue

v2.2 - upload
Optional Files (0)


Archived Files (20)
File Name
Version
Size
Author
Date
12
47kB
Scootworks
06/12/17 07:59 AM
11
47kB
Scootworks
06/03/17 08:52 AM
10
47kB
Scootworks
05/27/17 03:01 AM
9
227kB
Scootworks
05/19/17 04:43 AM
8
47kB
Scootworks
04/26/17 10:53 AM
7
217kB
Scootworks
04/21/17 11:44 AM
6.1
51kB
Scootworks
03/29/17 08:43 PM
6.0
201kB
Scootworks
03/01/17 09:58 AM
5.0
192kB
Scootworks
02/27/17 09:50 AM
4.2
51kB
Scootworks
02/14/17 02:55 PM
4.1
51kB
Scootworks
02/07/17 08:45 AM
4.0
164kB
Scootworks
01/28/17 05:50 AM
3.5
53kB
Scootworks
01/17/17 11:35 AM
3.4
47kB
Scootworks
12/03/16 03:31 AM
3.3
46kB
Scootworks
12/02/16 01:17 PM
3.2
141kB
Scootworks
11/24/16 10:50 AM
3.1
46kB
Scootworks
11/23/16 12:49 PM
3.0
45kB
Scootworks
11/23/16 09:40 AM
2.2.1
3kB
Scootworks
11/09/16 11:07 AM
2.2
26kB
Scootworks
10/12/16 07:35 AM


Post A Reply Comment Options
Unread 06/26/17, 01:30 AM  
Scootworks
 
Scootworks's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 97
File comments: 225
Uploads: 9
Originally Posted by OSean980
Originally Posted by Scootworks
you are welcome.

no it doesn't change the size at all. i only can enable or disable it.
That's what I thought... I don't know why I'm thinking the crown used to be bigger. I checked a toon that I'm pretty sure hasn't run the addon and it's the same size, so it's either the chevron size data is stored to an account and not a character or I'm just delusional right now haha.

Note that if you disable all settings including the group leader icon and uninstall the addon, you will not have the crown chevron on the compass. You should disable everything but the crown icon, then uninstall.

Either way, I feel like this is ZOS' problem. In 2014 when ESO launched, all of my chat tabs got deleted somehow so all I had left was the container with no ability to create a tab or access chat in any way. Customer support didn't even read the ticket I submitted, as they saw the word "addon" and immediately copied and pasted their generic "we do not offer support with addons. Ask the addon developer", then ignored my response. I had to write a short script to completely delete the remnants of the old container and make a completely new one, which I should never have had to do. To be honest, it feels very sloppy and dangerous to allow the API to access data this embedded into their servers.

Isn't there a ZOS dev that uses the forums here? Can we page him to get this issue heard about? I don't know his name.
hey, i think they is an addon allows you to resize the compass icons. but as i remember, the icon of the crown is very small in general.

there is one, but i think ingame "/bug" is the better option
__________________
@Scootworks | EU Server
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 06/26/17, 01:07 AM  
OSean980

Forum posts: 14
File comments: 126
Uploads: 0
Originally Posted by Scootworks
you are welcome.

no it doesn't change the size at all. i only can enable or disable it.
That's what I thought... I don't know why I'm thinking the crown used to be bigger. I checked a toon that I'm pretty sure hasn't run the addon and it's the same size, so it's either the chevron size data is stored to an account and not a character or I'm just delusional right now haha.

Note that if you disable all settings including the group leader icon and uninstall the addon, you will not have the crown chevron on the compass. You should disable everything but the crown icon, then uninstall.

Either way, I feel like this is ZOS' problem. In 2014 when ESO launched, all of my chat tabs got deleted somehow so all I had left was the container with no ability to create a tab or access chat in any way. Customer support didn't even read the ticket I submitted, as they saw the word "addon" and immediately copied and pasted their generic "we do not offer support with addons. Ask the addon developer", then ignored my response. I had to write a short script to completely delete the remnants of the old container and make a completely new one, which I should never have had to do. To be honest, it feels very sloppy and dangerous to allow the API to access data this embedded into their servers.

Isn't there a ZOS dev that uses the forums here? Can we page him to get this issue heard about? I don't know his name.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 06/26/17, 12:54 AM  
Scootworks
 
Scootworks's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 97
File comments: 225
Uploads: 9
Originally Posted by OSean980
Originally Posted by Scootworks
Originally Posted by OSean980
Testing the new group members on compass feature, I found a very concerning bug.

Installing the addon, I enabled all features related to showing group members on compass. When I uninstalled the addon, those features persisted, as if they edited some kind of character setting pushed to ZOS's server. The crown icon for group leader is also now very small on the map, without the addon installed.

Is this an oversight? Is there some way to revert the settings back to ESO's default? I'm very confused what happened.
Hi

thanks for this information.
in general it's not a bug, but i will tell you what happens:
- the crown icon is always in compass (game standard) with or without addon
- all the other settings overwrites the game standard! if you overwrite it and uninstall the addon, the stuff will still be on/off (depends what you have choose before)

if you want to disable the stuff, you have to install the addon first and turn off/on the stuff and then uninstall again.

i didn't think about this problem, i'm sorry! i think i will add a description into this settings like an alert.

thanks
Thanks for the quick response!

Currently, I'm trying to restore the settings to default. I've managed to get group chevrons off the compass. However, the Group Leader icon crown appears to be smaller than it is by default no matter what I do, and I cannot find a way to make it larger. I could just be imagining it. Did this addon change the size of the crown as well? I can't remember.
you are welcome.

no it doesn't change the size at all. i only can enable or disable it.
__________________
@Scootworks | EU Server
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 06/26/17, 12:20 AM  
OSean980

Forum posts: 14
File comments: 126
Uploads: 0
Originally Posted by Scootworks
Originally Posted by OSean980
Testing the new group members on compass feature, I found a very concerning bug.

Installing the addon, I enabled all features related to showing group members on compass. When I uninstalled the addon, those features persisted, as if they edited some kind of character setting pushed to ZOS's server. The crown icon for group leader is also now very small on the map, without the addon installed.

Is this an oversight? Is there some way to revert the settings back to ESO's default? I'm very confused what happened.
Hi

thanks for this information.
in general it's not a bug, but i will tell you what happens:
- the crown icon is always in compass (game standard) with or without addon
- all the other settings overwrites the game standard! if you overwrite it and uninstall the addon, the stuff will still be on/off (depends what you have choose before)

if you want to disable the stuff, you have to install the addon first and turn off/on the stuff and then uninstall again.

i didn't think about this problem, i'm sorry! i think i will add a description into this settings like an alert.

thanks
Thanks for the quick response!

Currently, I'm trying to restore the settings to default. I've managed to get group chevrons off the compass. However, the Group Leader icon crown appears to be smaller than it is by default no matter what I do, and I cannot find a way to make it larger. I could just be imagining it. Did this addon change the size of the crown as well? I can't remember.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 06/26/17, 12:11 AM  
Scootworks
 
Scootworks's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 97
File comments: 225
Uploads: 9
Originally Posted by OSean980
Testing the new group members on compass feature, I found a very concerning bug.

Installing the addon, I enabled all features related to showing group members on compass. When I uninstalled the addon, those features persisted, as if they edited some kind of character setting pushed to ZOS's server. The crown icon for group leader is also now very small on the map, without the addon installed.

Is this an oversight? Is there some way to revert the settings back to ESO's default? I'm very confused what happened.
Hi

thanks for this information.
in general it's not a bug, but i will tell you what happens:
- the crown icon is always in compass (game standard) with or without addon
- all the other settings overwrites the game standard! if you overwrite it and uninstall the addon, the stuff will still be on/off (depends what you have choose before)

if you want to disable the stuff, you have to install the addon first and turn off/on the stuff and then uninstall again.

i didn't think about this problem, i'm sorry! i think i will add a description into this settings like an alert.

thanks
__________________
@Scootworks | EU Server
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 06/26/17, 12:06 AM  
OSean980

Forum posts: 14
File comments: 126
Uploads: 0
Testing the new group members on compass feature, I found a very concerning bug.

Installing the addon, I enabled all features related to showing group members on compass. When I uninstalled the addon, those features persisted, as if they edited some kind of character setting pushed to ZOS's server. The crown icon for group leader is also now very small on the map, without the addon installed.

Is this an oversight? Is there some way to revert the settings back to ESO's default? I'm very confused what happened.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 06/13/17, 06:06 AM  
Bierdeife

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 50
Uploads: 0
Originally Posted by Scootworks
Originally Posted by Bierdeife
Originally Posted by Scootworks
Originally Posted by Bierdeife
Wenn ich den Kampfhinweis (Kampfbeginn/Kampfende) deaktiviere, steht während und kurz nach dem Kampf "Kampfende" oben rechts.

Kannst du das bitte korrigieren?
hallo, vielen Dank für die Meldung.

Ich habe das kurz getestet und ich kann es leider nicht nachvollziehen. was ich mir aber denken könnte ist, dass du nur die klangeffekte deaktiviert hast anstatt die benachrichtigung. könntest du das nochmals prüfen?
Klangeffekte waren standardmäßig schon deaktiviert, ich habe lediglich die Benachrichtigung deaktiviert.
Hast du die Möglichkeit ein Video zu machen? Ich kann das Problem nicht nachvollziehen.
Bug ist seit dem Update wie gesagt nicht mehr vorhanden!


Originally Posted by Scootworks
Originally Posted by Bierdeife
Nach dem Update ist der Bug behoben aber das Menü sieht immer noch aus wie vorher?!
Ich habe den Sound weiter runter genommen. Rest blieb gleich.
Welchen Sound? In den Patch Notes stand, dass das Menü sich verändert hätte.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 06/12/17, 09:15 PM  
Scootworks
 
Scootworks's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 97
File comments: 225
Uploads: 9
Originally Posted by Bierdeife
Originally Posted by Scootworks
Originally Posted by Bierdeife
Wenn ich den Kampfhinweis (Kampfbeginn/Kampfende) deaktiviere, steht während und kurz nach dem Kampf "Kampfende" oben rechts.

Kannst du das bitte korrigieren?
hallo, vielen Dank für die Meldung.

Ich habe das kurz getestet und ich kann es leider nicht nachvollziehen. was ich mir aber denken könnte ist, dass du nur die klangeffekte deaktiviert hast anstatt die benachrichtigung. könntest du das nochmals prüfen?
Klangeffekte waren standardmäßig schon deaktiviert, ich habe lediglich die Benachrichtigung deaktiviert.
Hast du die Möglichkeit ein Video zu machen? Ich kann das Problem nicht nachvollziehen.


Originally Posted by Bierdeife
Nach dem Update ist der Bug behoben aber das Menü sieht immer noch aus wie vorher?!
Ich habe den Sound weiter runter genommen. Rest blieb gleich.
__________________
@Scootworks | EU Server
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 06/12/17, 11:38 AM  
Bierdeife

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 50
Uploads: 0
Nach dem Update ist der Bug behoben aber das Menü sieht immer noch aus wie vorher?!
Last edited by Bierdeife : 06/12/17 at 11:39 AM.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 06/06/17, 06:33 AM  
Bierdeife

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 50
Uploads: 0
Originally Posted by Scootworks
Originally Posted by Bierdeife
Wenn ich den Kampfhinweis (Kampfbeginn/Kampfende) deaktiviere, steht während und kurz nach dem Kampf "Kampfende" oben rechts.

Kannst du das bitte korrigieren?
hallo, vielen Dank für die Meldung.

Ich habe das kurz getestet und ich kann es leider nicht nachvollziehen. was ich mir aber denken könnte ist, dass du nur die klangeffekte deaktiviert hast anstatt die benachrichtigung. könntest du das nochmals prüfen?
Klangeffekte waren standardmäßig schon deaktiviert, ich habe lediglich die Benachrichtigung deaktiviert.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 06/05/17, 03:17 PM  
Scootworks
 
Scootworks's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 97
File comments: 225
Uploads: 9
Originally Posted by Bierdeife
Wenn ich den Kampfhinweis (Kampfbeginn/Kampfende) deaktiviere, steht während und kurz nach dem Kampf "Kampfende" oben rechts.

Kannst du das bitte korrigieren?
hallo, vielen Dank für die Meldung.

Ich habe das kurz getestet und ich kann es leider nicht nachvollziehen. was ich mir aber denken könnte ist, dass du nur die klangeffekte deaktiviert hast anstatt die benachrichtigung. könntest du das nochmals prüfen?

ich werde aber in der nächsten version das noch bissl umstellen gemäss bild im anhang, da es ein bisschen klarer wird:
__________________
@Scootworks | EU Server
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 06/05/17, 03:07 PM  
Bierdeife

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 50
Uploads: 0
Wenn ich den Kampfhinweis (Kampfbeginn/Kampfende) deaktiviere, steht während und kurz nach dem Kampf "Kampfende" oben rechts.

Kannst du das bitte korrigieren?
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 04/23/17, 09:36 PM  
morsul

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 1
Uploads: 0
meow :3

Thank you for this addon , will test it out when i get in game . it will probably help a lot because i over use stealth a bit to much xD
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Post A Reply



Category Jump:

Support AddOn Development!

You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.