For a long time now I've been puzzled as to why there aren't more addons like this available...
Sure there's the big ones like FTC, but they are a whole "package" of several addons in one so to speak. But what if for each of those modules you already have another addon you prefer? Still use the big one only for groupframes?
Another point was that none of the groupframes addons I could find displayed @UserIDs, only Characternames. Which is what started me looking at lua code and eventually deciding to just make an addon myself.
I hope you will find this addon useful. I still have a lot planned for this addon, so work will continue with adding new features (and squashing bugs )
Indicators for "Being ressed", "Res pending", "Reincarnating"
Indicators for Shield, Stealth, Foodbuff, War Horn
Choose different colours for roles
Correct display of roles assigned by dungeon finder
Option to sort the units by role
Displays names according to system settings
Choose how many units per column you wish displayed and growth direction
Optional: LibGroupSocket support, if you have either LGS or GroupResources installed you can see the magicka and stamina values of other groupmembers with LGS installed
/jogroup unlock unlocks the frames to reposition them
- Added French localisation
- War Horn colours affected units orange
- Choose font
- Added Russian localisation
- Added LibGroupSocket support, if you have LibGroupSocket installed you can see the magicka and stamina values of other groupmembers with LibGroupSocket installed
- Added showing how long a groupmember has been offline to the tooltip, please note that reloading the ui resets this
- Made a start adding the ability to mark groupmembers you choose, but this is still a WIP
- Added right-click menus, why having to go into the groupmenus to kick offline players etc when you can just right-click their frames :D
- Changed the way regen arrows are made
- Added options to hide regen arrows and/or foodbuffs
- Added Slash Commands section to the description. They've actually been in the addon since the beginning, for debugging purposes, but I figured I'd make a note of it since they might come in handy to users too.
- Added regen arrows, still need to see if I can make ím more noticeable, but I wanted to release it this year ;)
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com