- Add Option to choose between 24-Hour and 12-Hour Timestamp Formats.
- Option to disable Friend Online/Offline messages.
- Friend Online/Offline Messages now display Character Name.
- Add Timestamps to LibAntiSpam output.
- Add Timestamps and Character Name is Friend Online/Offline Messages.
- Add Timestamps to System Shutdown, Ignores, and Group Changes output.
- Fixed bug where Player/Character Name options were mutually exclusive and displaying an incorrect state.
- Fixed Highlight Colors for all Chat Output.
- Fixed a LibStub error for users that do not also use LibAntiSpam.
- Added Option to Display Player Name in Guild Chat (in addition to Character Name, thus "character@player")
- 'Automatic Guild Abbreviations' should now pick up on lower case characters and respect punctuation.
- Users can now optionally specify an explicit Guild Abbreviation for each of their Guilds.
- Added Option to Disable Chat Window Fading
- Chat Window can now be resized larger than the default limit allowed.
- Adds support for **X4D Loot** Add-On.
- Optimized resolving character names, reduces CPU utilization.
- Fixed bug with certain player names not properly converting to character names in guild chat.
- Support for displaying 'Guild Number' in lieu of or in addition to 'Guild Abbreviation'.
- Fixed bug with 'Reset to Defaults' which affected both UI and SavedVars.
- Add support for Guild Name abbreviations, these can be specified in Guild Descriptions by Guild Leaders/Officers. For example "Our Guild Tag [FOO] is the best!" will cause "FOO" to be used as an abbreviation.- If an abbreviation is not set in Guild Description, one is inferred from the Guild Name.
- This feature, like all others, can be disabled in settings.
- Fixed bug with SavedVars not saving (oops!)
- Added support for X4D LibAntiSpam
- Fixes a bug with player names which contain special characters.
- Adds Settings UI, Enables Color Stripping, Adds Excess Text Stripping.
- Added Timestamps, colorized for visibility. Added support to strip colors from text, but feature is not enabled.
- Remove debug output from console (oops!)
- Initial release.