No more updates: As I won't be renewing my subscription to the game (too many combat bugs, too many bugged skills, bad inventory system, poorly designed UI), I won't be able to continue supporting this addon. For additional features and continued updates, please have a look at Guild Store Search Extended by lintydruid.
Allows you to do a textual search for items in the guild stores you have access to. It displays the results sorted by unit price. You can search an individual guild or search across all guilds to find the cheapest.
It will get every item for sale in the guild store(s) you select. Then you can search for items that match the text you enter.
Press the Guild Store Search button while a Guild Store is open.
1. Select a specific guild or choose All. Then press Retrieve.
2. Once all the items have been retrieved from the selected guild stores,
type the text you want to find and press Find Match.
3. You can match the text to items from a specific guild or items from all guilds.
4. Use quotes for exact matching, no quotes for partial matching.
5. Type different text or select different guilds and press Find Match again
to search the stored results again.
6. You can press Retrieve again to update the items from the guild stores.
To buy an item, press the "Go To Page" button. It will change the main Guild Store interface to the page where the item you want to buy can be found. You still have to scroll down to that item and buy it.
Barring any serious bugs that require fixing, this is the final version of this add-on. No additional features are coming. I've learned what I needed and I've put in all the features that I need into the add-on for my personal use.
If anyone wants to start a new add-on starting from this one to add their own features or changes, please go ahead and do so. Take all the code or parts of it as you require.
- SinusPi and Errc for Zgoo. Your tool was absolutely essential in getting this one done!
- Seerah and Xrystal for various posts in the forums giving valuable information on many things.
- trtt for BatmanStoreFilter. An awesome tool that I use a lot in conjunction with this addon.
- Drinks-With-Toes for being my go-to banker in Dhalmora. :P
- First release
- Added a potential fix for doing an "All" guilds search with fewer than 5 joined guilds.
- Added a fix for the "All" guilds search with fewer than 5 joined guilds.
- Exact search using quotes e.g. "kuta", "ta", etc.
- Fix naming conflicts with other mods
- Reduce the number of search hits to the servers by retrieving items from the store first
and performing text matching on the cached results.
- Fix a typo causing the wrong guild to be searched sometimes
- Added an indicator for how many matches were found for the given search terms
- Added scrollbar. Results are no longer limited to 10.
- Added a toggle button to show/hide the search window
- Time-gated retrieval so as not to hit the server more than once every 3 seconds.
- Item quality displayed as colour.