Quantcast
Download
(8 Kb)
Download
Updated: 07/03/16 09:39 AM
Pictures
File Info
Compatibility:
Shadows of the Hist (2.5)
Dark Brotherhood (2.4)
Thieves Guild (2.3)
Orsinium (2.2.4)
Update 7 (1.7.0)
Update 6 (1.6.5)
Update 5 (1.5.2)
Update 4 (1.4.3)
Update 3 (1.3.3)
Veteran Crypt of Hearts (1.2.3)
Craglorn (1.1)
Live (1.0)
Updated:07/03/16 09:39 AM
Created:04/11/14 01:29 PM
Monthly downloads:212
Total downloads:58,846
Favorites:103
MD5:
Categories:Discontinued & Outdated, Character Advancement
Slightly Improved Experience Bar (Fixed veteran display)  Popular! (More than 5000 hits)
Version: 1.56
by: Fyrakin [More]
This is a bare minimum Add-on to conform to its true name - "Slightly Improved".
No fancy things, just what it supposed to add. Always visible character level and XP figures.
Updated to work with API 100015.
Version 1.56
- Updated API to support PTS version

Version 1.55
- Added digit grouping for number values to be more readable.
- Updated to API 100015

Version 1.53
- Fixed Label anchor for update 1.7.
- Updated to API 100012

Version 1.52
- Fixed Current/Max text setting saving.

Version 1.51
- Fixed xp label hiding for maxed out characters.

Version 1.50
- Translated champion rank label to german and french.
- Removed unspent (will add later if there is a reliable vay to get the info).
- Added check for maxed out VR14 players, when xp matches max - the xp label will be blank.

Version 1.49
- Added option to display Champion rank, unspent points and enlightened pool
- Slightly moved labels for French and German client

Version 1.48
- Added some space for veteran players using German client

Version 1.47
- Slightly moved xp display labels for veteran players using French client

Version 1.46
- Added /xp slash command to get a quick experience and enlightenment report in chat

Version 1.45
- Added Champion XP display
- Fixed LibAddonMenu-1.0 Slider control

Version 1.44
- Repackaged with fixed libadonmenu-1
Archived Files (18)
File Name
Version
Size
Author
Date
1.55
8kB
Fyrakin
06/02/16 06:08 AM
1.54
8kB
Fyrakin
06/01/16 02:07 PM
1.53
8kB
Fyrakin
09/05/15 09:58 AM
1.52
8kB
Fyrakin
05/20/15 12:18 AM
1.52
8kB
Fyrakin
03/27/15 02:59 PM
1.50
8kB
Fyrakin
03/23/15 01:24 AM
1.49
8kB
Fyrakin
03/22/15 12:39 AM
1.48
8kB
Fyrakin
03/14/15 12:15 PM
1.47
8kB
Fyrakin
03/09/15 02:05 AM
1.46
8kB
Fyrakin
03/08/15 07:12 AM
1.45
8kB
Fyrakin
03/08/15 06:20 AM
1.44
8kB
Fyrakin
03/06/15 04:49 AM
1.43
8kB
Fyrakin
11/04/14 02:59 PM
1.43
7kB
Fyrakin
11/03/14 09:26 AM
1.42
3kB
Fyrakin
09/18/14 02:19 PM
1.42
2kB
Fyrakin
06/25/14 10:51 AM
1.41
2kB
Fyrakin
04/11/14 01:47 PM
1.4
2kB
Fyrakin
04/11/14 01:29 PM


Post A Reply Comment Options
Unread 07/31/16, 01:03 AM  
Remmo

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 3
Uploads: 0
i have the same issue as Hagermanj, the bar only shows when I open a menu. It has been like that for some months now.

I'll try disabling azurah and see if that fixes it.

EDIT: Yup, disabling azurah did the trick
Last edited by Remmo : 07/31/16 at 01:26 AM.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 07/30/16, 10:52 AM  
Augestflex

Forum posts: 4
File comments: 75
Uploads: 0
Re: Re: Keep Up the Great Work

Originally Posted by Fyrakin
Originally Posted by Augestflex
Love Slightly Improved Experience Bar, however ever since I hit champion I'm getting the following error:

user:/AddOns/SlightlyImprovedExperienceBar/SlightlyImprovedExperienceBar.lua:135: function expected instead of nil
stack traceback:
user:/AddOns/SlightlyImprovedExperienceBar/SlightlyImprovedExperienceBar.lua:135: in function 'SIEB.GetPlayerXPMax'
user:/AddOns/SlightlyImprovedExperienceBar/SlightlyImprovedExperienceBar.lua:270: in function 'SIEB.RefreshLabel'
user:/AddOns/SlightlyImprovedExperienceBar/SlightlyImprovedExperienceBar.lua:211: in function 'SIEB.Initialize'
I am pretty sure you are using outdated version, the one for download should not have these errors.
OMG! I am, thank you so much! And because I was non-vet I did not notice until I hit lvl 50. I'll install this one now.

Thank you for the prompt response, it is appreciated.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 07/30/16, 04:59 AM  
Fyrakin
 
Fyrakin's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 129
File comments: 762
Uploads: 6
Re: Keep Up the Great Work

Originally Posted by Augestflex
Love Slightly Improved Experience Bar, however ever since I hit champion I'm getting the following error:

user:/AddOns/SlightlyImprovedExperienceBar/SlightlyImprovedExperienceBar.lua:135: function expected instead of nil
stack traceback:
user:/AddOns/SlightlyImprovedExperienceBar/SlightlyImprovedExperienceBar.lua:135: in function 'SIEB.GetPlayerXPMax'
user:/AddOns/SlightlyImprovedExperienceBar/SlightlyImprovedExperienceBar.lua:270: in function 'SIEB.RefreshLabel'
user:/AddOns/SlightlyImprovedExperienceBar/SlightlyImprovedExperienceBar.lua:211: in function 'SIEB.Initialize'
I am pretty sure you are using outdated version, the one for download should not have these errors.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 07/29/16, 10:46 PM  
Augestflex

Forum posts: 4
File comments: 75
Uploads: 0
Keep Up the Great Work

Love Slightly Improved Experience Bar, however ever since I hit champion I'm getting the following error:

user:/AddOns/SlightlyImprovedExperienceBar/SlightlyImprovedExperienceBar.lua:135: function expected instead of nil
stack traceback:
user:/AddOns/SlightlyImprovedExperienceBar/SlightlyImprovedExperienceBar.lua:135: in function 'SIEB.GetPlayerXPMax'
user:/AddOns/SlightlyImprovedExperienceBar/SlightlyImprovedExperienceBar.lua:270: in function 'SIEB.RefreshLabel'
user:/AddOns/SlightlyImprovedExperienceBar/SlightlyImprovedExperienceBar.lua:211: in function 'SIEB.Initialize'
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 07/19/16, 07:07 AM  
Fyrakin
 
Fyrakin's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 129
File comments: 762
Uploads: 6
Originally Posted by hagermanj
Originally Posted by Fyrakin
Originally Posted by hagermanj
The bar only shows up when I am in a menu. What am I doing wrong. I am CP50.
Are you sure you enabled this add-on?
It is enabled.
I think the problem is with the Addon 'Azurah'. When I enable both, a black bar appears in the upper left corner then disappears.
If I disable 'Azzuah' everything is fine.
If I disable your addon, The bar stays on but not all the info is info is there.

Is there anyway to make them compatible.

Thank you for all your hard work.
I doubt it.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 07/19/16, 06:27 AM  
hagermanj

Forum posts: 1
File comments: 104
Uploads: 0
Originally Posted by Fyrakin
Originally Posted by hagermanj
The bar only shows up when I am in a menu. What am I doing wrong. I am CP50.
Are you sure you enabled this add-on?
It is enabled.
I think the problem is with the Addon 'Azurah'. When I enable both, a black bar appears in the upper left corner then disappears.
If I disable 'Azzuah' everything is fine.
If I disable your addon, The bar stays on but not all the info is info is there.

Is there anyway to make them compatible.

Thank you for all your hard work.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 07/18/16, 11:41 PM  
Fyrakin
 
Fyrakin's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 129
File comments: 762
Uploads: 6
Originally Posted by hagermanj
The bar only shows up when I am in a menu. What am I doing wrong. I am CP50.
Are you sure you enabled this add-on?
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 07/18/16, 01:35 PM  
hagermanj

Forum posts: 1
File comments: 104
Uploads: 0
The bar only shows up when I am in a menu. What am I doing wrong. I am CP50.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 07/14/16, 01:26 AM  
Fyrakin
 
Fyrakin's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 129
File comments: 762
Uploads: 6
Originally Posted by BigMons
Originally Posted by Fyrakin
Originally Posted by allcoast
Is this bar movable?
No, bar itself is a stock UI control. This add-on only sticks to it to attach some text and makes it visible all the time.
My XP bar overlaps my Raetia Infohub at the top of the screen. I've tried moving the XP bar with the Azurah addon, but it won't stay where I put it. I also disabled Slight Improved Experience Bar and it still won't move and stay where I put it with Azurah. With my sorcerer, the XP bar is even worse (out of alignment) (2nd pic).
Overlap Raetia Infohub
Warning: Spoiler


Completely Fubar XP Bar
Warning: Spoiler
Whatever you are trying to do is unintended by stock UI. This add-on is merely makes the bar visible and attaches labels to it. When you try to relocate it using other means results may be unpredictable. For this you may need a replacement of xp bar - a compleately rewritten 3rd party control.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 07/14/16, 01:20 AM  
BigMons
 
BigMons's Avatar

Forum posts: 38
File comments: 166
Uploads: 0
Originally Posted by Fyrakin
Originally Posted by allcoast
Is this bar movable?
No, bar itself is a stock UI control. This add-on only sticks to it to attach some text and makes it visible all the time.
My XP bar overlaps my Raetia Infohub at the top of the screen. I've tried moving the XP bar with the Azurah addon, but it won't stay where I put it. I also disabled Slight Improved Experience Bar and it still won't move and stay where I put it with Azurah. With my sorcerer, the XP bar is even worse (out of alignment) (2nd pic).

Overlap Raetia Infohub
Warning: Spoiler


Completely Fubar XP Bar
Warning: Spoiler
Last edited by BigMons : 07/14/16 at 01:24 AM.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 07/07/16, 03:32 AM  
Fyrakin
 
Fyrakin's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 129
File comments: 762
Uploads: 6
Originally Posted by allcoast
Is this bar movable?
No, bar itself is a stock UI control. This add-on only sticks to it to attach some text and makes it visible all the time.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 07/06/16, 09:32 AM  
allcoast

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 5
Uploads: 0
Is this bar movable?
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 06/14/16, 11:51 AM  
Fyrakin
 
Fyrakin's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 129
File comments: 762
Uploads: 6
Originally Posted by BigMons
Originally Posted by BigM
Any ideas why I get this error?

user:/AddOns/SlightlyImprovedExperienceBar/SlightlyImprovedExperienceBar.lua:77: operator < is not supported for number < nil
stack traceback:
user:/AddOns/SlightlyImprovedExperienceBar/SlightlyImprovedExperienceBar.lua:77: in function 'SIEB.FormatLabelText'
user:/AddOns/SlightlyImprovedExperienceBar/SlightlyImprovedExperienceBar.lua:58: in function 'SIEB.Initialize'
I believe I had a similar if not the same message. Minion showed that I had this version, the Fyrakin version, installed which is at version 1.55 I believe. What I actually had installed was the original L8Knight version which is at version 2.18. The original version of this addon hasn't been updated since November I believe, so I was getting some errors. I uninstalled the addon completely through minion and then specifically installed the 1.55 Fyrakin version and I no longer see LUA errors when I reload.

Is there a way to move the bar? I would like to bump it down a little.
Yes, these errors are related to the L8Knight version. As for control placement due to minimalisitic nature of this add-on I felt there is no need for it. It should be possible to re-anchor the stock UI control though.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 06/13/16, 09:28 AM  
BigMons
 
BigMons's Avatar

Forum posts: 38
File comments: 166
Uploads: 0
Originally Posted by BigM
Any ideas why I get this error?

user:/AddOns/SlightlyImprovedExperienceBar/SlightlyImprovedExperienceBar.lua:77: operator < is not supported for number < nil
stack traceback:
user:/AddOns/SlightlyImprovedExperienceBar/SlightlyImprovedExperienceBar.lua:77: in function 'SIEB.FormatLabelText'
user:/AddOns/SlightlyImprovedExperienceBar/SlightlyImprovedExperienceBar.lua:58: in function 'SIEB.Initialize'
I believe I had a similar if not the same message. Minion showed that I had this version, the Fyrakin version, installed which is at version 1.55 I believe. What I actually had installed was the original L8Knight version which is at version 2.18. The original version of this addon hasn't been updated since November I believe, so I was getting some errors. I uninstalled the addon completely through minion and then specifically installed the 1.55 Fyrakin version and I no longer see LUA errors when I reload.

Is there a way to move the bar? I would like to bump it down a little.
Last edited by BigMons : 06/13/16 at 09:28 AM.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 06/02/16, 05:37 AM  
Fyrakin
 
Fyrakin's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 129
File comments: 762
Uploads: 6
Originally Posted by ForgottenLight
It would be great to author updated screenshots. Thx.
Right, its outdated .
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Post A Reply



Category Jump: