Add option to show/hide, change style, and adjust the size and transparency of in-game crosshair (Reticle). You can add labels around the Reticle to show the information such as target name, health, distance, etc.
I made this addon because I find the standard Reticle is too big for my liking. The settings are flexible enough to allow you to change how the Reticle look for each state such as when point at interactable object, target mob, or while in combat. The default setting are set to be less intrusive and give feedback when player targeting an interactable objects, and when an enermy target is in combat range.
** FEATURES **
Show or hide Reticles.
Adjustable Reticles size and transparency.
Adjustable size of Interact text.
Quickly identify friend from foe by switch on Reaction Color. It will allow Reticle to change color according to the type of unit you're targeting.
*NEW* Show target name, health min/max around the Reticle.
*NEW* Custom Reticles. Change the look of Reticle to suit your style, or just to get that impact feedback.
** HOW DO I USE MY OWN RETICLE DESIGN? **
You will need an image of Reticle you want to use in the size of 64x64 pixels, and in DDS format. If you have Photoshop, you can use NVIDIA Texture Tools to save your design as DDS, or save as PNG and convert using free software such as Easy2Convert PNG to DDS.
Use the setting below when save or convert to DDS:
** PLAN FEATURES **
Show different Reticle when switch weapons.
- Fixed error where font return nil value.
- Updated LibAddonMenu library to version 1.0 r7.
- Moved Reticle and Label settings to their own sub-menu.
- Fixed a font issue that might cause error with some AddOns.
- Added "Target Distance + Decimal" to label option.
- Fixed incorrect version number on Addons panel.
- Fixed Active Weapon label show incorrect weapon set (for realsies this time).
- Reticle can now be scale up to 150.
- Adjustment to target range calculation.
- Change the way Labels are created.
- Added option to move Non-Interact Text to alternative position, away from all the labels around the Reticle.
- Added option to change scale of Non-Interact Text.
- Cut down global variables pollution (oh, how I wish this AddOn can actually cut down global pollution).
- Potential fixed for Active Weapon label report incorrect info.
- Banished "Hello World" spam. Sorry.
- Change to use Reticle style "Nothing" instead of On/Off switch to hide the Reticle.
- Location to put your custom Reticle files is now in "Textures" folder, not "Mods".
- Added option to choose different Reticle for melee target and range target.
- Added option to choose different color for Reticle states and Labels.
- Added "Active Weapon" to label option.
- Fixed problem where Unit Frame will hide party and raid frame when it set to off.
- Added option to hide Labels when Reticle is hidden.
- Change the look of Veteran Rank report.
- Removed brackets from target caption.
- "Show Unit Frame" is now just "Unit Frame" with On/Off switch.
- Fixed the problem with Unit Frame option. On/Off is now doing exactly that.
- Target Level will show Veteran Rank instead of level if the target has one (lv50+).
- Interect Reticle will now show up at the correct distance between player and the other player.
- All Reticle scale are now increase and decrease by 5 for easier adjustment.
- Added option to hide unit frame.
- Added option to move Interact Text to alternative position, away from all the labels around the Reticle.
- Target distance will no longer show negative number.
- Added "Label Font" selection. - by EnSabahNur
- You can now change the position of all the labels. - by EnSabahNur
- Some adjustment to target distance calculation.
- Added "Target HP (Percent)" to label option.
- Added "Target Caption" to label option. Thanks EnSabahNur!
- Added "Target Name + Caption" to label option.
- Added "Target Name + Level + Caption" to label option.
- New formula to calculate the target distance. Thanks Kith (Azurah) & EnSabahNur!
- Reticle can now be scale down to 15.
- Interact Text can now be scale up to 200. Whoa!
- Fixed transparency issue on all labels.
- Added "Target Distance" to label option.
- Fixed: All labels can now be scale properly.
- Labels are not longer show when player is in mouse mode.
- Don't like the included Reticle designs? Bring your own! Allow you to add up to 3 of your own custom Reticle.
- Added "Round Square" and "Nuke" style Reticle.
- Added option to show target information all around the Reticle.
- Interact Reticle will now show only when player is in range to interact with target player (trade, group invite, etc).
- Little changes of wording in Settings menu.
- Fiexed stealth Reticle change size when target is in combat range.
- Added option to show Interact Reticle when target other player.
- Added "Midnight Squadron" style Reticle.
- A bit of code clean up.
- Add option to change the look of Reticle for each state. Current options are "Default", "Cross", "Crosshair", "Round", and "Dot".
- Add option to change scale of Interact text.
- Add option to show or hide stealth and disguise text.
- Interact text is now show even when Reticle is set to hidden, so you'll know when to use quest item when you arrived at specific area.
- Disguise Reticle is now using the same scale and transparency setting as Stealth Reticle.
- Add option to change Reticle color according to the type of the target (neutral or hostile).
- Fixed problem with stealthed Reticle keep changing size when targeting.