Based on the Foundry Tactical Combat addon made by Atropos. CLS displays current combat in a separate window. It should be used as a tool to help form strategies in-game.
Real-Time DPS/HPS Window, with "Copy to Chat" button
What Happened to Me? Log
Attack Abilities Used with Stats (click the number in the box)
Healing Abilities Used with Stats (click the number in the box)
(Look at pictures for more details)
"/CLS" or "/CLS help" will bring up all options in game
"/CLS Main" will show the Main Combat Log Window
"/CLS DPS" will show the DPS Window
Under the Game Menu (ESC), Under Settings => Addon Settings, there is "CLS"
Also view the combat log in the first chat window, a chat window of its own, both, or neither
More UI Options
- Added Max Crit Damage and Heal to lifetime stats
- Added non-damage/healing combat effects to log (interrupts, stuns, roots, etc.)
- updated to API version 100011.
- Added a button to DPS window to copy its contents to the chat input box.
- Added menu options to reset the window positions, and to lock the windows in place.
- Restricted windows to the game screen, so they don't go flying away
- Fixed a bug when displaying the Attacks/Heals window, where an error would happen if there were more recorded attacks/heals than lines to display them. It now only displays the top attacks/heals.
- Fixed a problem with resized windows not recording their new size properly.
- Fixed an error in the manifest file. Oops!
- Re-added XP gain display for veteran-ranked players, since vet ranks are now determined by
XP instead of VP.
- Fixed bug where DPS meter was showing when the compass was hidden, i.e. in Inventory display
- New options to fade the main window text and the DPS meter, independent of each other and of
the main window background. All fades use the same timer.
- Works with Update 5.
- Fixed a problem where the windows would appear on character load, regardless of settings.
- Made the menu "Reset to Defaults" button work properly.
- Continuation of the code refactor. You (hopefully) shouldn't notice much difference in functionality.
- Made some tweaks to the menu.
- Added a keybinding to toggle the DPS meter.
- Updated to API 100009 (Update 4).
Import changes from CLS Easy-as-1.2.3 Edition
Fixed Stupid Mistake (Crit Spam in Chatbox)
Split ChatTab Option into new Addon CLSChatTab (dependent on ChatTab Manager and CLS)
Added Fade Window option
Added Buff Tracking Toggle
Fixed so works with Reticle Settings (not tested)
Fixed Skill Line XP Gains
Fixed so no longer shows in ESC menu
Forgot to remove Debugging Code (fixed)
Fixed Vamp/WW Skill XP Error
Added Emperor Skill XP
Fixed Skill XP initial wrong amounts
Added Option to Hook Main Window to Chat Tab
Added Option to fade with Chat Tab (inherits current fade settings for ChatWindow)
Added Option to set time to fade after combat ends
Added Buffer for DPS Window Update w/ Option to turn off
Added Option to set buffer time delay
Changed the Attack and Heal tabs when in "UP" mode to display correctly
Added ability to scroll Attack and Heal tabs
Added Main and DPS toggle show/hide buttons to Settings (just incase)
Fixed bug that made it so you couldn't disable addon
The Horizontal Slider does not work atm.
Added Tracking of skill line experience
Added Options to turn this tracking on or off.
Bunch of fixes
Added Settings to Game Menu under Settings>"CLS Settings"
Added UP and DOWN direction for text (default is Down)
Added LT tab which gives you Life-Time Stats
Removed TimeStamp button (Now in Game Menu Settings)
Fixed Hiding when in Menu Screen and Talking to NPCs
Fixed Launch Day Bugs
Changed Paul Sage Phrase to normal "You were hit for x Damage"
Added message to the "/CLS" display.
Changed Name of Addon
Removed old Group Tabs
Added new Attack and Heal tabs that show statistics on abilities used
Added Font Size Slider
Added Output to Chat Box
Added Hide when in Menu (use "." to get cursor to switch tabs)
Added Wykkyd Easter Egg
Fixed for new patch.
No Group DPS/%Damage (although can still get breakdown of your abilities from there)
No Group HPS/%Healing (although can still get breakdown of your abilities from there)
No Death Recap
Added Healing done to you in Group HPS
Everything else works to a certain degree.
Added Experience and Alliance Point Gains
Added buttons to turn off Color Categories in the Settings Window
Added button to change the color and alpha of the background
Added toggle buttons to turn on and off Power Gains, Experience Gains, Alliance Point Gains
Added button to toggle always show combat log background.
Fixed scroll bar on Death Recap and Ability Breakdown windows.
I'm leaving this here for anyone who wants to buy Zeakfury a beer for his efforts. If you have an itch to send in-game gold instead, you may (but are by NO means required to) send it to @katkat42 on NA.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com