Thanks for the run. I'm happy that this addon got a few others going.
While I was MIA Khaibit has made an awesome addon:
I've moved this into discontinued since other Addons have exceeded in functionality/features..
I'm sad to move this into discontinued since it was my pride and joy (and a ton of downloads ) but I'm flakey at best with ESO currently.
I'm developing a new Guild Manager Add On, hopefully it's something awesome
Update for the false alerts.
Fixed Refresh bug that Mortosk and silverbow25 pointed out.
I seen it 'slow' but then I seen it updating.. however I reload ui a lot thats why It appeared to work for me.
So.. the problem:
I was getting all sales over 13 seconds
Refreshing the UI after 2 seconds.. the UI refreshed before the sales did.
After 13 seconds I'd force a refresh (with old data) blah.
Option to disable sold item alerts.
Fix to hopefully not trigger all alerts when an item has sold.
Reproduced line 81 bug.
Was dividing by zero.
added nil check in math file line 81.
Minor bug with refreshing sales. Was logging the complete 5 times.
Turned of logs... dang
1. I spaced out even more the checks between each guild. This should reduce the lag even more.
2. I've added math. blah.
Couldn't find the bug in main chunk, couldn't reproduce it on my machine, however my wife could... :(
I reverted back to 5.4 code and still made a few lag adjustments. Hope it helps!
Removed various checks when fetching data to prevent duplicates, we still have duplicate checks but not as many.
Removed the event "OnUpdate" and instead we're just doing callBacks.
This should greatly reduce any lag.
Additional fixes for the trade lag.
I've made the calls async(ish) so the processor has a few seconds in between calculating tables.
Hopefully this has the duplicate issue fixed. jesus the damn tables wont listen to me.. I really hate LUA language. :)
Limit 5 days max history.
Meaning... after 5 days the data is removed, so you'll always have fresh 5 days of data.
This is to prevent lag.
Fix for quantity
Added "total items found" Should help searching and seeing how many items you have.
This number should grow rather large.
Mailbox is now ascending
Double clicking user name while the "Send To" mailbox window is open will pre-fill the mail field.
Hopefully I've finally fixed the issue where sales don't exceed more than 1 day or a few hundred sales.
It should now, hopefully grow out of control ;)
+ few other various bugs.
Inventory Insights breaks my tooltips :(
1. Default sort by time ascending
2. Fix "Player Sales" vs "All REcorded History" in some scenarios
3. Changed All Recorded Sales to "All Guild Sales"
4. refreshin isn't very fresh anymore, updated to 'Refreshing... '
5. Removed brackets on linking items. its coming from the server without them?
Fixed Quantity when scrolling
Fixed some math to reflect ESO's new AH cuts.
Bug fix in trade house.
5.0 Major feature changes. Please see main page.
Major Update for version 4.0
Included Localization for EN, FR, DE *See Above
FIXED the all guild saved history, this is recorded in savedVars.All_Sales_Forever.. but you need to enable record_all_guild_sales in the settings menu.
Added 'sticky' to remember where you've moved the window!
Fixed issue where time sold after a few days is displayed wrong.
Addon loads faster now (Thanks Zolan)
Fixed tooltips going out of whack. tricky little bugger :)
Update for 3.0.2:
1. By default the application does not record all guild history sales, only yours. If you want this information please turn on the setting, in settings. Most people are not using this and its a huge overhead.
2. Fixed 2 bugs that 'may' be causing duplicates.
3. Added code to remove duplicates.
Sadly, if you have duplicates with different times, they will remain, however this should be prevented in the future.
Added Tooltips! See screenshot for example.
V2.07 -- Needs testing
Made a hotfix for alchemist conflict.
1. Made adjustment to SavedVars.All_Sales_Forever
2. Found an issue with how price/gold was being saved. Gold was off.
2 bug fixes:
1. Removed anything to do with GuildSearchStore, now that the addon can resize they both can be on screen
2. Buyer, GuildName was missing on header.
VERSION 2.0 FEATURES
1. Ability to re-size the list
2. Lists unlimited amount of sales (instead of 20 limit)
3. Has an awesome scroll view (thanks unicorn)
3. Saves all recorded sales
4. Can toggle between recent sales, or total sales.
Bug fix for overlapping guilds. etc
Added Guild Name into the history
1. Fixed nil issue with colors. This is now local and controlled through a setter/getter
2. Added buttons to hook into guild search history
3. Added button into the trade house.