- Shortened a few displayed keyNames: BACKSPACE=[BKS] DELETE=[DEL] ENTER=[ENT]
...with the right caps such as......: Backspace=[BKS] Delete=[DEL] Enter=[ENT]
- Checked with Update 2.5.5: Shadows of the Hist - APIVersion: 100016
- no change required
- Checked with Update 2.4.5: Dark Brotherhood - APIVersion: 100015
- no change required
- Works with LibStub-1.0r4
- Installed LibStub Version: 1.0 r4 independently from LibAddonMenu archive which comes with another version(!)
- Cheked with Update 2.2.5: Thieves Guild - APIVersion: 100014
- Addon Settings of Warning and Alert Quantity clamping working again: (Alert < Warning)
- Works with LibAddonMenu 2.0 r19
- Prevented addon popup caused by WEAPON SWAP when SKILL WINDOW is showing
- Smarter handling of Disable Default Quick Slot option
- Added new slash command: /gqsb qsbhide to toggle this option
- Checked against Update 2.2.4 : Orsinium ...still working, no change
- Checked against Update 7 ...still working as it should, nothing changed
- Added Potion Tooltips on UI Mouse Over
- Catching an error involving a nil value and the mouse at load time
...not worth a release
- Weapon Swap background color turned into a Settings option
...whether to change buttons background colors on Weapon Swap
- Hitting an empty-slot-keybind also works with Auto-select next not empty slot and Next <-o-> Previous Wrap
- User Settings for SoundAlert and SoundSlotted
- Support for SLOTTABLE PETS (nil-count items) -- (counting them as one instead of ignoring them)
- Buttons background green or blue in sync with Active Weapon Swap -- (if Hide background is OFF)
- UI update anti-burst -- (optimzation)
- Force Bar Visibility as an On-Off state machine -- (instead of a one shot action)
- workaround for random empty item: GreymindQuickSlotBar.lua:653: operator < is not supported for nil < number
v2.1.3 - tagged for Update 6 -- APIVersion: 100011 -- 150308 - Auto-select next not empty DISPLAYED slot
v2.1.0 - tagged for Update 5 -- APIVersion: 100010 -- 141105 - using LibAddonMenu 2.0 r16
- REALLY tagged for APIVersion: 100009 -- 140924
v2.0.7 - tagged for APIVersion: 100009 -- 140924
- force ignoring any external global DEBUG variable -- declared local and set to false
- "In Combat Only" Display Policy not disrupted by irrelevant inventory updates
- "Auto-select next non-empty slot" now restricted to visible buttons only
- API 100008 compatible (140804).
- NextAuto is called (now!) when the last item of the currently selected Quick Slot has been consumed
... previously, it was only working in my dreams
- Added a Clear Chat keybinding entry
- API 100007 compatible (140625).
- "Disable Default Quick Slot" option is more responsive to UI transitions.
...and when this option is OFF, this Add-On will neither Show nor Hide this button and let the game or any other Add-On in charge with no interference.
- Correction to next/previous slot key binding which missed the last entry.
- Search for "Auto-select next not empty slot" wraps to check all entries.
- PATCHED LibAddonMenu so that Settings menu follows Preset swapping.
- "Disable Default Quick Slot" option enforced by Reticle change instead of when addon UI needs a refresh.
- TODO: turn this option into a 3-ways Dropdown: OFF/ON/IGNORE to let other addons take control.
- ***MAJOR ISSUE SOLVED *** UI Font (back to univers57.otf from esocartographer-bold.otf)
- ADDED - Visibility Option "Always"
- CLARIFIED - Visibility Option behaviour:
. "Never" will have user decide at all time with "ForceVisibity" Keybinding
. "In Combat Only" and "Reticle" are event driven as before
. Using a Keybind or reorganzing Quick Slot Wheel will show the UI unless Visibility "Never" is selected.
. ForceVisibility will always toggle UI display
. then, Combat or Reticle reticle control will be restored.
. Visibility "Never" having no coded control, ForceVisibility will be the only means of action.
- Quantity Alert and Warning sliders lock issue solved.
- Visibility issue: (unexpected Action slot update was briefly showing UI)
- PENDING ISSUE: LibAddonMenu callbacks backfiring (if used once from within the settings menu, drop-down controls wont follow a preset swap until a /reloadui)
- API 100004 compatible (140523).
- UI handles: Lock-unlock-pin, Preset x 5, Settings menu.
- Settings menu is updated with a new set of parameters at each change of the current Preset.
- Option to automatically select the next not empty slot when the current slot items are consumed.
- Reordered the 8 slots numbering so that 1-8 grid slots turn clockwise starting from 12 o'clock.
- Settings option menu items reordered so that most useful entries come near the top.
- Every settings change is effective immediately (reloadUI is never required).
- Options to anchor text to 5 horizontal and 5 vertical positions. (3 inside, 2 outside).
- Opacity and gray-out adjustable options.
- Added color indicator for quantity label and key bind label if item quantity is 0.
- Prevent key labels showing 0 on empty slots.
- Fixed and improved auto-hide behavior. Can now use and click in "mouse mode" if not in UI menus or conversation.
- Revamped settings menu with subheaders, a dash of color and sliders for numeric inputs.
- Added feature and setting to disable default quick slot action button provided by the game.
- Added feature and setting to control the opacity/translucency of slot items that are not currently selected.
- Can display item quantity and set position (horizontal and vertical) relative to quick slot items.
- Can force quick bar to show via a hotkey. This overrides all your other settings until its turned off by pressing the key again.
- Can resize expanded bar to display as grids or purely vertical/horizontal strips (default). This also lets you only show a limited number of quick slots if you so desire.
- Keybinds to move to previous item or next item. Intelligently skips empty slots.
- Added auto-hide feature when in combat.
- More positioning options for keybind display label.
- Shows currently selected quick slot item with a colored label and all others with some translucency.
- Can now adjust the size of the quick slot items.
- Added ability to lock UI to prevent resizing or moving.
- Updated the LAM addon, even though I don't benefit from the changes, its the right thing to do since other addons might source it via LibStub.
- Key bind display and position (above/middle/below) for each quick slot item!
- Now properly redraws the quick bar after wayshrining and traveling to player.
- Ability to turn on/off the base background for the expanded quick slot bar.
- Added a new background to each quick slot item + settings to toggle this.
- Added visual cues based on two values (warnings, default 10 and errors, default 2) + settings to toggle and set these values.
- Added smart visual cue toggle that shows visual cues only when there's something to report.
- Can now move UI with and without background enabled and by clicking and dragging all areas around the slot items.
- New border graphic added to match ability bar.
- Settings now saved across characters!
- Better default settings.
- Added toggle-able auto-hide feature that hides when in UI mode. Can still reposition in settings screen or with auto-hide off.
- Fixed issue where you may not be able to move window after turning on/off show numbers via settings
- Added reset button to settings in case the UI gets stuck somewhere
- Fixed some workflow issues in save functionality
- Untested (French client users please help!) fix for different language clients