The Error Too Many Anchors Process is not due to ggFrames however its a bug within the ESO Game whenever too many addons that draw on the screen are active at one time. Until ZeniMax gets around to fixing it, you can use Zolan's Anchors Away add-on to suppress this error.
Found a Bug? If you notice any wrong translations, please send me a private message with what the text should say. Thanks Report Bugs Here
This Addon, and all code contained Here-in, is under an All Rights Reserved License.
This means no code, nor licensed assets, from this Addon may be re-used, modified, or re-uploaded under *ANY* Condition.
Donations are NOT required, just greatly appreciated. If you are generous enough to do so, I will list the amount and your name below.
$10.00 Travin A.
$5.00 Allan K. (Rashaverik)
$1.00 Michal R.
- Fixed Mouseover Tooltip for Buffs
- Changed Default Font to Univers 67, to avoid issues with Removed Fonts on First Use.
- Removed Font Registers for Removed Fonts. To use the old fonts, please see LMP Removed Fonts by Garkin.
- Updated API Version to 100010
- Updated LibMediaProvider to 1.0r7
- Updated LibAddonMenu1.0 to 10r10
- Re-Registered Fonts Removed by Zenimax
- Small Bugfixes
- Updated API Version to 100007
- Fixed Title and Difficulty Target Display
- First Update by Corodius
- Added Long Term Buff Tracking
- Removed debug states accidently left in
- Updated API Version to work with new v1.1 patch
- Improved functionality for displaying Addon Loaded Message
- Improved functionality for deciding when to Show and Hide Frames
- Updated French Localization
- Added ability to adjust the out of combat transparency of player and target frames
- Fix enabling / disabling of add-on frames
- Fix bug where target frame doesn't work without player
- Fix German Translation (Still Need Help with French)
- Fix Add-on Loaded Message from displaying after every loading screen. Now only displays upon first game load.
- Display Stealth State Icon on Raid Frame
- Add Optional Padding to Raid Frame [Feature Req #316]
- Add More Layout Customizations to Raid Frame. You can now pick exactly how many members you want per group (column)
- Add Heal-Over-Time and Damage-Over-Time Animations to Raid Frame
- Optionally Include / Exclude full Resources in Out of Combat State [Bug #680]
- Optionally Add Player to Group Frame
- Added chat message saying addon was successfully loaded
- Added new /ggf help command
- Optionally display Heal over Time and Damage over Time Animations
- Add New Veteran / Normal Level Textures to display next to level
- Add Health, Magicka, and Stamina Heal over Time Animated Texture ( >>> )
- Add Health, Magicka, and Stamina Damage over Time Animated Texture ( <<< )
- Fix Group Member Issue (When leaving or joining)
- Fix Player stats from no updating when reticle is hidden.
- Fix Shields persisting through death.
- Added Shield Indicator to Large Group Frames
- Added New Bar Labels for "+ Shield". (Example: "Current + Shield" allows you to see your life and the value left on your shield, "2345 + 734")
- Added a few new German Translations
- Added optional ability to show or hide all default frames and frames added by this addon
- Added additional length to the Player, Group, and Target names. Longer names now appear.
- Added condensed group setting (display raid view while in smaller group)
- Update default settings to what appears to be the most popular configurations
- Note: Lacking Translations for New Settings. If you can translate and comment i will quickly patch it.
- Fixed Player frame shows dead after revival
- Hide Bars when talking to NPCs
- Player & Target Frames now show "In Combat Opacity" whenever stats aren't 100%
- Group Frames are no longer affected by Out of Combat Transparency, however now have a Master Transparency Setting
- Fix error for mount / experience position when one or both is off
- Fix error on reloading ui for certain mount configurations
- Fix Experience Bug where sometimes the experience bar went to 0
- Fix Class Icon Localization
- Damage Shield
- Mount frame can optionally now be attached to the player frame
- Lowered Minimum Out of Combat Opacity to 0
- Fix wording within German Localization
- Added Localization to Raid Layout Types (EN, FR, DE)
- Fix bug where target could have leader icon
- Optional padding between bars [Suggested By: shudaoxin]
- Optionally Set X & Y Coordinates for Frames (Instead of Drag and Drop)
- Optionally Configure Raid Frame Layout (1x6 & 2x3)
- Add Alliance Rank / Level (Title isn't necessary)
- Enemy Difficulty Added on Target Frame and is visualized by the number of stars that appear in the top right corner (Normal, Hard, Deadly)
- Option to Hide Players Info (Name, Level, Class) [Suggest By: pinstripesc]
- Combative Alpha [Suggested by Many]
- Bug Fix: Raid Frame Name / Status Positions
- Target Title & Captions
- Player Name Length: Issues with smaller frames
- All NPC Allys now appear "friendly" and Captions show appropriately
- Add support for addition labels of various types to statusbars
- Add ability to position label for status bar
- Add Font Styles (outline, shadow, etc)
- Consolidated Textures / Fonts in Settings