This is an enhanced version of Guild Store Search by evoran. It's a really useful add-on but I wanted to add some enhanements.
Allows you to do a textual search for items in the guild stores you have access to.
Displays the results sorted by unit price.
You can search an individual guild or search across all guilds to find the cheapest.
It will get every item for sale in the guild store(s) you select. Then you can search for items that match the text you enter.
Search for the current item you are selling.
Provides statistics of max, min and average unit price.
Calculates advised sale price for currently selected stack.
Configure undercut percentage
Store data is held across sessions reducing the number of searches or visits to the guild store required.
Item stats are now calculated across multiple sessions, giving you the overall item cost across all your sessions and the current session. This data is displayed in item tooltips (configurable).
Keybind for opening/closing the GSSE window.
Take your GS data everywhere!
GSSE stores your last results from the guild store and allows you to look at them at anytime. This means that you can scan the store when you are in a city but see the results whilst out in the wilds! This also means results can be seen across your characters.
Guild store searching is more intelligent with only the specified guild results being updated meaning you can refresh guild when you choose but still have old search data.
GSSE not supports basic trending. It tracks the overall average, max and min for every item and also the same data for the current session (if you have scanned the guild store). It then makes recommendations on what price to sell for and buy for. This is all presented in the standard item tooltip (configurable)
How to use
Press the Guild Store Search button while a Guild Store is open.
Select a specific guild or choose All. Then press Retrieve.
Once all the items have been retrieved from the selected guild stores,
type the text you want to find (or double click the text box to get the name of the current item you are selling) and press Find Match .
You can match the text to items from a specific guild or items from all guilds.
Use quotes for exact matching, no quotes for partial matching.
Type different text or select different guilds and press Find Match again
to search the stored results again.
You can press Retrieve again to update the items from the guild stores.
To buy an item, press the " Go To Page " button. It will change the main Guild Store interface to the page where the item you want to buy can be found. You still have to scroll down to that item and buy it.
All settings can be found under Settings -> Addon Settings -> Guild Store Search Extended
GSSE is now (mostly) translated to French - Big thank you to SCAX.
GSSE is now (mostly) translated to German - Big thank you to Tridman.
If you would like to help with translation to french, contact me.
Before reporting a bug or new feature, please review the list there.
If you are reporting a bug, please provide steps describing how to reproduce the issue.
========================================[*]Updated to latest ESO API Version (1.3.3 aka 100008)
========================================[*]Reuploaded with new version number, as the last version didn't include the correct version number in the manifest file
Included all fixes from Guild Store Search Extended Fix
Old changelog by lintydruid
== Guild Store Search Extended ==
== Add-on Change Log ==
ESO : Guild Store Extended - Change Log
ESO : Guild Store Extended - 0.09 (Released 2014-05-18) [ View Issues ]
- 0000037: [Bug/Fault] The label gsse.lang.config_updatespeed_lbl will not show in the configuration menu - resolved.
- 0000042: [New Feature] Allow language to be be configured. (lw_admin) - resolved.
- 0000038: [Translation] Expand space on buttons for translation. (lw_admin) - resolved.
- 0000040: [Bug/Fault] Error in Tooltip @ 374 (lw_admin) - resolved.
ESO : Guild Store Extended - 0.07 (Released 2014-05-11) [ View Issues ]
- 0000034: [Bug/Fault] Short Guild Name function returns an error if guild name is not two words or more (lw_admin) - resolved.
ESO : Guild Store Extended - 0.06 (Released 2014-05-10)
- 0000029: [New Feature] Allow GSSE window to be shown when not in guild store (lw_admin) - resolved.
- 0000030: [Bug/Fault] Disable ability to retrieve when guild store is not open (lw_admin) - resolved.
- 0000020: [Translation] Translate add-on into French (scax) - resolved.
- 0000003: [New Feature] Hold and persists data by guild (lw_admin) - resolved.
- 0000032: [New Feature] Add keybind for Showing/Hiding GSSE window. (lw_admin) - resolved.
- 0000028: [Bug/Fault] Command line options do not work (lw_admin) - resolved.
- 0000002: [New Feature] Pesist last search across players (lw_admin) - resolved.
- 0000027: [New Feature] Make inserts item names (double click) a literal search (lw_admin) - resolved.
- 0000006: [New Feature] Change text search results to hyper-links or equiv. (lw_admin) - resolved.
- 0000031: [New Feature] Add contextual tool tips to items in GSSE results. (lw_admin) - resolved.
- 0000005: [New Feature] Show summary information in standard tooltip (lw_admin) - resolved.
- 0000004: [New Feature] Collect summary data across sessions (lw_admin) - resolved.
ESO : Guild Store Extended - 0.05 (Released 2014-05-01)
- 0000014: [Bug/Fault] ESO/Zenimax have stopped multiple search of the AH in short succession. (lw_admin) - closed.
- 0000016: [Bug/Fault] Error since patch (lw_admin) - closed.
- 0000013: [Bug/Fault] Unit price over 1000g hides coin symbol (lw_admin) - closed.