My subscription has run out, so I will not be able to update this addon anymore.
If anyone wants to take over development, please let me know (preferably via PM)
Provides a keybinding to quickly mark an item as junk and an additional keybinding to delete an item.
Installation and Setup
Copy complete folder to
%USERPROFILE%\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\<megaserver>\AddOns
where <megaserver> is "live" for North America and "liveeu" for Europe
(or use Minion)
Go to Controls/User Interface Shortcuts/Junkee and bind a key to "Junk current item"
Optionally, also bind a key do "Delete current item"
- [MOD] Adjusted APIVersion to the current API
- [MOD] Adjusted APIVersion to the current one, added ZeniMax disclaimer
- [FIX] Pressing the key bound to delete in another view (e.g. map) destroyed the
helmet (Thanks Karmik)
- [FIX] Pressing either bound key in another view (e.g. map) junked/destroyed the
last item the mouse was over (Thanks McGuffin)
- [FIX] Inventory slots that were not present on login were missing the Junk action
- [FIX] Destroy action was missing completely
- [FIX] Actions were missing from bank
## 0.5 (Thanks Iyanga)
- [MOD] Plays sound when junking or unjunking an item
- [FIX] Adding the junk keybind is more robust, should fix the "unsecure code" error
- [MOD] Adjusted APIVersion to the current one.
- [NEW] Second action to delete an item.
- [MOD] Only show actions when they are bound to a key.
- [NEW] Localization for German and French.
- [FIX] Error when interacting with a vendor (Thanks ThadOptimus)
- [MOD] Removed dependency on Wykkyd's Framework.
- [NEW] Toggle junk, i.e. unjunk a junked item.
- [NEW] Only display action for backpack and bank.
- [FIX] Renamed readme.txt to read.me (Thanks Tonyleila)
- Initial release with basic functionality.