This addon adds a spinner to all crafting professions where it makes sense and allows you to craft as many items as you can create with only one click instead of having to click each time you want to craft an item.
... for all crafts
WARNING : Please avoid crafting more than 100 items in a row, as long as Zenixmax still consider masscraft as botting and can sometimes conduct in a temporary ban. Make some pauses
Simply install and craft to your hearts desire !
- API Bump
- Fixed Spinner wasn't shown if an already defined pattern of materials was able to create multiple items on smithings and enchanting stations
- API Bump & tiny fix
- API Bump
- Forget to comment 2 debugs
- Fixed UI hidden after choosing trait on smithing creation panel
- Fixed UI hidden after fast escape when leaving Provisioning
- Spinner is now correctly resetted after leaving a station
- API Bump
- Tiny bugfixes (thanks to Darque Flux)
- API Bump
- Dropped Slider for a Spinner. To set values, click on -/+ buttons, use your mouse wheel, or type them manually
- Lot of tiny bugfixes
- MouseWheel support for the Slider
- Fixed UI freeze when fast canceling while a massCraft
- Updated API to last update
- Slider re-enabled for creation on blacksmithing, woodworking and clothier stations. The major issues were fixed by Zenimax with incremential 1.5 updates and some rework of the addon
- Update API Version to 100010
Please note that version can make your UI bug when you craft on Creation Tab for Smithing, WoodWorking and especially Clothing Stations, Slider has being removed temporarily until a solution being released. Working at Clothing Station can also make your UI bug, if this happens, please ReloadUI, with ingame command /reloadui. Enchanting, Provisionner, Alchemy (and Also Refinement and Deconstruct of Smithing/Wood/Clothing) work well
- Update API Versino to 100008
- Update API Versino to 100007
- Update API Version to 100004
- Had MeetsUsabilityRequirement() check in entirely the wrong block. Moved to alchemy for real.
NB: This build is BROKEN for enchanting and should be no longer available.
- Add French localization. Special thanks to another professional colleague.
- Add sanity check while calculating up Alchemy reagents. Not sure this fixes anything, but it seems like the right way to check if you've got Laboratory Use learned.
- Fix German localization's file encoding to properly display umlauts. Minor fixes to localization. Special thanks to a professional colleague! I also owe her a coffee even though she doesn't want it.
- Fix issue where closing window mid-work didn't properly reset the addon.
- Figured out how to update keybind descriptor properly. Remove silly label and do that. No more having to position when new client languages are released. Yay. Also should now look and work properly if an addon is loaded that modifies the keybind descriptors while crafting. Special thanks to Wobin!
- Initial German localization thanks to DaBear78.
- Add call delay to help alleviate an issue with sending too many commands to the game server resulting in getting kicked. Settable with /mc delay N
- Add slash commands: /mc, /multicraft
- Toggle slider default (1 or max): /mc toggle
- Toggle whether selecting trait multiple items to be crafted or not: /mc trait
- Localization support for DE and FR is supported, but the strings are currently not localized. As soon as I find someone to translate them I'll add them in a future patch.
- Proper positioning of label in all current locales.
- Full rewrite. Now plays nice with other addons.
- Localization support for positioning added. Localization is NOT done yet though.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com