v2.0 r3.0 - Randactyl, Baertram
- disabled test file
- fixed handling of Enchantment additional filter
- support API version 100018 (ESO 2.7)
- add versioning to helper functions (r3.0 is incompatible with previous revisions due to this change)
- known issue: see https://github.com/Randactyl/LibFilters-2.0/issues/3
v1.0r15.2 - Randactyl
- fixed broken guild bank filters by hooking a new inventory fragment added in 2.1: BACKPACK_GUILD_BANK_LAYOUT_FRAGMENT
v1.0r15.1 - Randactyl
- reverted previous forceUpdate change
- addons are now responsible for calling RequestInventoryUpdate(filterType). See readme for details
v1.0r15 - Circonian
- added new forceUpdate parameter to RegisterFilter and UnregisterFilter. See readme for details
v1.0r14.1 - Randactyl
- reduced inventory update defer time to 10ms from 40ms
- made inventory update request function local (you shouldn't be using it right now anyway)
v1.0r14 - Randactyl
- added LAF_FENCE and LAF_LAUNDER for filtering at the new Fence NPC scenes
- removed LAF_ENCHANTING as an alias of LAF_ENCHANTING_EXTRACTION
v1.0r13 - Randactyl
- removed "version" variable that was mistakenly left in after debugging
- exposed internal function as "libFilters:HookAdditionalFilter(filterType, inventory)" in order to improve compatibility between libFilters addons and addons that create custom inventory fragments. (Thanks for the request, Baertram)
v1.0r12 - Randactyl
- Changed version to 12 from 11.2 to get around LibStub limitation. No code changes.
v1.0r11.2 - merlight and Baertram
- revised GetCurrentLAF() to be more reliable
- added LAF_IMPROVEMENT for completeness
v1.0r11 - merlight and Randactyl
- more polish from merlight
-> registering and unregistering filters now works very similarly to registering and unregistering for events.
-> replaced LAF_ENCHANTING and LAF_ENCHANTING2 with LAF_ENCHANTING_EXTRACTION and LAF_ENCHANTING_CREATION, respectively. LAF_ENCHANTING is included for this revision as an alias of LAF_ENCHANTING_EXTRACTION in order to keep a bit of backwards compatibility without breaking everything.
- added function libFilters:GetCurrentLAF() so you can access exactly which LAF is currently being used and apply filters appropriately (used in Advanced Filters)
v1.0r10 - merlight and Baertram
- major revision from merlight
- addition of second enchanting filter by Baertram
Huge thanks to all of the work done by Baertram, circonian, and merlight for this version of the library. You guys rock
v1.0r9 - Randactyl
- include update provided by eShinobu
v1.0r8.1 - Randactyl
- Fixed enchanting support so it does not touch the creation panel.
v1.0r8 - Randactyl
- Added filtering for enchanting extraction. Another special case had to be added because extraction doesn't follow the exact same pattern as normal deconstruction.
-More init logic fixes. Everything should finally be sorted out thanks to ckaotik.
-Error message when registering filters is now much less misleading.
-Another fix to the initialization logic. As a result, you NO LONGER need to call "libFilters:InitializeLibFilters()" in your add-on loaded function; libFilters is now lazily initialized.
-Fixed the initialization logic. As a result, you now need to call "libFilters:InitializeLibFilters()" in your add-on loaded function.
-Updated the API version, just in case.
-Minor change to how the "already registered" error message shows up. Should no longer complain about duplicates from the init.
-Changed the version format
-Better support for multiple different versions existing; this should have also fixed the errors that popped up sometimes on a reload when you have multiple addons using libFilters.
-Shop filters should be a little more reliable