An addon for sorcerers that gently reminds you to keep your minions and buffs up, and alerts you when your abilities (like Crystal Fragments) proc.
Two types of icons: Reminders and Alerts, in two different windows
Alert icons are twice the size of Reminder icons
Reminders and Buffs can be individually turned on or off
Alerts display a countdown of seconds remaining
Option to hide reminders when in menus - New in 1.1.9!
Summons (Familiar/Clannfear and Winged Twilight)
Expert Hunter (experimental)
Daedric Curse - New in 1.1.9!
Does not load on non-sorcerer characters
Left-click and drag to reposition the windows (for Alerts, it's easiest to set "Show repositioning help" to ON in the settings)
You can turn off a feature if you do not want or need it in the settings panel
Expert Hunter tracking is experimental; it more than likely does nothing.
Crystal Fragments countdown does not reset if it re-procs - I can't think of a way to detect that.
Daedric Curse timer tracks from when it was cast, not from when it affects the target. As such, it might be off by a second or two depending on the distance to the target.
Possible Future Features
(A.K.A the "I'll do it if I come up with a clever way of doing it" list)
Mage's Fury Alert
Entropy healing tracking
Summoned creature HP display
* Maintenance release to comply with new API version
* Attempt at fixing the Spell Symmetry issue
* Added check to not fire off more than one key scanner
* Now turns off key scanning if not needed
* Added option to hide Reminders in menus
* Added Alert for Daedric Curse
* Fixed a bug where the timers would count down 2 seconds instead of 1
* Fixed a bug where the Bound Armor Reminder was showing even when the ability wasn't slotted
* Bumped API version number for Craglorn.
* Trying to fix Surge alerts from proccing on e.g. Molten Weapon buffs by adding that the buff needs to be more than 20 points of weapon power.
* Added timers to Crystal Fragments, Surge, and Lightning Form Alerts.
* Added Reminder for Bound Armor
* Adjustment to when the icons are allowed to fade out (trying to fix the "sticky CF proc" bug).
* Finally fixed the SavedVariables bug.
* Reworked how Surge and Lightning Form are tracked; they should now show properly for their whole duration.
* Another shot at fixing the bug with the OFF setting not being respected.
* Fixed a bug with the repositioning of icons after an icon disappears.
* Added experimental support for Expert Hunter on the off-chance it's a regular buff.
* Fixed a bug where some Alerts were ignoring the OFF setting.
* Fixed a bug where the CF proc icon would stay on-screen if you switched to a bar without CF slotted. It now disappears as it should (and even reappears if you switch back within the procs duration).
* Rewrote large parts of the code to enable easier adding of more Reminders and Alerts
* Added border textures and animations to all icons
* Added tracking of Mage's Light, Surge, and Lightning Form
* Fixed a bug that would stop the CF proc from showing when normal cost was an odd number.
* Actually uses the vars set up by the new method in 1.0.3... Hopefully this will get rid of the nil index in GetSlotted.
* Fixed an erroneous local function
* Added method to set default values if SavedVars are missing.
* Fixed a bug that could stop the CFProc window from being created.
* Changed the way the addon works to lessen the processing
* Added fade-in/fade-out animation for buffs
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com