I'm not playing ESO any more, so I won't be updating this addon. Sorry!
An addon for sorcerers that gently reminds you to keep your minions and buffs up, and alerts you when your abilities (like Crystal Fragments) proc.
Two types of icons: Reminders and Alerts, in two different windows
Alert icons are twice the size of Reminder icons
Reminders and Buffs can be individually turned on or off
Alerts display a countdown of seconds remaining
Option to hide reminders when in menus - New in 1.1.9!
Summons (Familiar/Clannfear and Winged Twilight)
Expert Hunter (experimental)
Daedric Curse - New in 1.1.9!
Does not load on non-sorcerer characters
Left-click and drag to reposition the windows (for Alerts, it's easiest to set "Show repositioning help" to ON in the settings)
You can turn off a feature if you do not want or need it in the settings panel
Expert Hunter tracking is experimental; it more than likely does nothing.
Crystal Fragments countdown does not reset if it re-procs - I can't think of a way to detect that.
Daedric Curse timer tracks from when it was cast, not from when it affects the target. As such, it might be off by a second or two depending on the distance to the target.
Possible Future Features
(A.K.A the "I'll do it if I come up with a clever way of doing it" list)
Mage's Fury Alert
Entropy healing tracking
Summoned creature HP display
* Bumped API version to 100009
* Maintenance release to comply with new API version
* Attempt at fixing the Spell Symmetry issue
* Added check to not fire off more than one key scanner
* Now turns off key scanning if not needed
* Added option to hide Reminders in menus
* Added Alert for Daedric Curse
* Fixed a bug where the timers would count down 2 seconds instead of 1
* Fixed a bug where the Bound Armor Reminder was showing even when the ability wasn't slotted
* Bumped API version number for Craglorn.
* Trying to fix Surge alerts from proccing on e.g. Molten Weapon buffs by adding that the buff needs to be more than 20 points of weapon power.
* Added timers to Crystal Fragments, Surge, and Lightning Form Alerts.
* Added Reminder for Bound Armor
* Adjustment to when the icons are allowed to fade out (trying to fix the "sticky CF proc" bug).
* Finally fixed the SavedVariables bug.
* Reworked how Surge and Lightning Form are tracked; they should now show properly for their whole duration.
* Another shot at fixing the bug with the OFF setting not being respected.
* Fixed a bug with the repositioning of icons after an icon disappears.
* Added experimental support for Expert Hunter on the off-chance it's a regular buff.
* Fixed a bug where some Alerts were ignoring the OFF setting.
* Fixed a bug where the CF proc icon would stay on-screen if you switched to a bar without CF slotted. It now disappears as it should (and even reappears if you switch back within the procs duration).
* Rewrote large parts of the code to enable easier adding of more Reminders and Alerts
* Added border textures and animations to all icons
* Added tracking of Mage's Light, Surge, and Lightning Form
* Fixed a bug that would stop the CF proc from showing when normal cost was an odd number.
* Actually uses the vars set up by the new method in 1.0.3... Hopefully this will get rid of the nil index in GetSlotted.
* Fixed an erroneous local function
* Added method to set default values if SavedVars are missing.
* Fixed a bug that could stop the CFProc window from being created.
* Changed the way the addon works to lessen the processing
* Added fade-in/fade-out animation for buffs
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com