mhOutfitter is old, and only lives to feed savedvariables to the new wykkydsOutfitter.
After a few versions this old addon, mhOutfitter, will be phased out and removed from the .zip file. At that time you will all be notified and you will be able to remove it from your addon list.
IF YOU UPDATE AND DO NOT HAVE YOUR SAVED VARIABLES/SETS... then you should probably:
1 - Exit to DESKTOP (log out all of the way)
2 - delete Live\SavedVariables\wykkydsOutfitter.lua
3 - Load into the game
4 - Enable addon: "Wykkyd's Outfitter (deprecated)"
5 - Enable addon: "Wykkyd's Outfitter 18.104.22.168"
6 - Log into all characters, 1 by 1, that use Outfitter
Wykkyd's Outfitter allows you to create GEAR SETS and ACTION BAR SETS from within the Inventory & Skills windows and load them at will. The sets you build in Outfitter can also be macro'd via Wykkyd's Macros and can, thus, be paired together and keybindable, if you so choose.
Swap your gear with a click!
Swap your action bar abilities with a click!
AS OF OUTFITTER 22.214.171.124 you will have to re-build all armor sets that you've built in the past. None of them will cross over and work properly. This is because I converted the addon over to use Zenimax's new item API for identifying your gear. This changed the ID codes associated with each piece of gear and that results in your old sets no longer being viable. I highly recommend you use the Outfitter popup window inside of the Inventory/Bags game window and re-build your sets before trying to equip them, or you might flood yourself offline.
All new item Identifier system = more accurate and faster gear moves
Cleaner item handling = fewer issues with duplicate or dual wielded items and shields
Faster item moves = slightly greater chance you could move too quickly and cause small item hangs. So try not to swap sets too quickly after each other (I recommend waiting at least 3 to 5 seconds, and I also recommend reloading your user interface occasionally between multiple swaps to keep things running smooth).
DO NOT open or close your bags or manually click any gear while an item move is taking place
WARNING swapping gear-sets while mounted will dismount you if your swap includes any weapons
WARNING swapping skill sets CAN result in a graphical bug with your ability icons. Toggling between weapon 1 & 2 a few times really quick usually resolves this bug (it is a game bug and I cannot directly fix it, sorry).
NEW WITH WYKKYDS MACROS (separate addon) you can now take advantage of a VERY ADVANCED user interface, via the new features of the MACRO WINDOW.
Firstly: You can swap both action bars AND a gear set in a SINGLE macro with 1 press. The inactive weapon's skills will load when you swap to it. It will even prompt you in chat to toggle your weapons to finish loading your skills.
- Embedded Library update: NOW WITH ADVANCED SAVED VARIABLES (check your settings)
- Embedded library update (last for a while)
- Embedded library update
- Embedded library update
- Embedded Factory update
- Embedded Factory update
- Added a "use scroll wheel" tip on the new windows
- Re-named window objects so InventoryInsight would stop monkeying with them
- Bug fix for "line 76" error in ABT
- And yes, USE YOUR SCROLL WHEEL on the new windows ;)
- This is now a STAND-ALONE addon and no longer requires mhFramework to be installed
- mhFramework DOES STILL PROVIDE MACROS, so if you use the Macro window to speed up set swaps, you will still need to have Framework installed (this won't be changing any time soon).
- Fixed MANY small bugs with performance of Gear swaps
- Fixed naked mode. Enjoy, streakers.
- Fixed "get dressed". Now you nords can re-clothe when you realize your /strip mistakes.
- Fixed some VERY annoying bugs with ability swaps. I think you'll all be thrilled.
- Outfitter is now hooked to LAM 2, IE: the Addon Settings menu. Not that there are any settings for Outfitter, but... yeah. There's that.
- Added inventory indicators for set items in DECONSTRUCTION and IMPROVEMENT windows at crafting stations. yay :)
- And it should de-equip items again after 126.96.36.199, sigh...
- Critical update to gear swap parsing to fix a few hangs & bugs.
- "Item is in a Set" Indicators are fixed, are a green arrow, and are now on the left edge near the item icons.
- Changed the way item swap queues are generated to avoid collisions and hangs. Far superior performance now.
- UI FRAMES ARE NOW MOVEABLE
- VERY BIG changes. PLEASE READ THE DOWNLOAD PAGE
- Graphical tweak to toggle display of your helm real fast (in game setting) to force the game's graphic engine to redraw you after a gear swap. Yay for hacks.
I develop these addons in my free time. I have a full time day job programming for the Healthcare industry. I also have a wife, kids and pets. I do not create addons for the purpose of being paid. However, tossing me a few bones eases the stress and frustration after endless hours of "code grinding" because it adds to that feeling of my work "paying off". It also helps to say I make money on this when the wife asks why I spend so much time doing it
If you like what you see and want more of it, feel free to donate. Lack of donations will certainly not stop me from doing what I do. However, a flood of donations would certainly shift my priorities The choice is yours. My primary hope is that you enjoy my work as much as I do.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com