Crafting Stations is a simple plugin that will add map pin markers with tooltips for Crafting Station Locations.
Support for the Gamepad UI (Thanks Daeymon!).
Different tooltip layouts and settings for the Keyboard UI (Thanks Kyoma!).
Show only pins for crafting stations that you have discovered.
Set your custom Icon, color and size of the pins.
The pins are exactly the same as normal crafting stations but slightly green to see them easier.
All information about the set is displayed in a tooltip. (All Set Bonus information is based on VR12)
If you left-click on the marker it will automatically set a waypoint marker.
You can toggle pins on and off in the Tamriel map and select a different design.
Support for English, German, French, Russian and Japanese.
Please comment if you have ideas for more features or improvement.
This addon uses LibStub and LibAddonMenu by Seerah, LibGPS and LibMapPing by sirinsidiator and LibMapPins by Garkin
- Added Japanese translation for tooltips (thanks Shiromi-fry)
- Added more map pin icons (thanks Scootworks)
- Fixed Fighters and Mages guild stations not showing when "Show Pins Only For Discovered Stations" is on
* Note: Due to technical limitations they will automatically show once you finished the respective quest line
- Updated libraries
- Updated API version
- Removed compatibility code
- Refactored settings and localization code
- Update addon API version to 100015
* Note: This version is compatible with pts and live
- Added new crafting stations on the Gold Coast
* Note: They will automatically show up on live once the DLC arrives there
- Added LibCustomTitles r9
- fixed an error when switching to the Tamriel map
- Updated LibAddonMenu to r20
- Slightly improved how it is decided if a pin should be shown on the current map
- Updated LibMapPing to r4 and LibGPS to r7
- Updated LibAddonMenu to r19
- Removed compatibility code
- Fixed pins not working in Wrothgar
- Update addon API version to 100014
* Note: You will need to allow outdated addons until Thieves Guild goes live
- Added new crafting stations in Hew's Bane
* Note: They will automatically show up once Thieves Guild goes live
- Added gamepad UI support (contributed by Daeymon)
- Added style options for the tooltip (contributed by Kyoma)
- Updated set descriptions to show VR16 values instead of VR14 (contributed by Kyoma)
- Added setting to show the advanced map pins only on discovered crafting stations (default: Off)
- Updated LibMapPins to r14
- Updated LibGPS to r6
- Added LibMapPing r3
- Simplified data format by utilizing LibGPS
- Revisited all crafting stations in Tamriel and corrected their coordinates where necessary
v1.5 ~Garkin & sirinsidiator:
- Updated API Version to 100013 (Orsinium)
- Added new crafting stations in Wrothgar (Law of Julianos, Trial by Fire and Morkuldin)
All data for this update was provided by sirinsidiator, thank you for your help.
- Updated LibMapPins-1.0 (r11)
- Fixed tooltips for IC sets (reported by Spiralos)
- Fixed issue with icons
- Removed remnants of the old settings menu code
- Updated API Version to 100012 (Update 7)
- Updated LibAddonMenu-2.0 (r18)
- Updated LibMapPins-1.0 (r10)
- Updated LibStub (r4)
- Added new crafting stations in Imperial City (Redistributor, Noble's Conquest and Armor Master)
- Fixed location of crafting stations in Rawl'kha & Narsis.
- Updated LibMapPins-1.0 (r8) - it should fix compatibility issues with AUI
- Updated API Version to 100011 (Update 6)
- Updated LibAddonMenu-2.0 (r17)
- Updated LibMapPins-1.0 (r7)
- Added missing icon for Hightide Keep on Skywatch map (Auridon, Night's Silence set)
- Item set information are taken from game now
- Icons should be placed excatly at the same spot as original POI icons
- Updated API Version to 100010 (Update 5)
- Updated LibAddonMenu-2.0 (r16)
- Updated LibMapPins-1.0 (r6)
- Added Twice-Born Star set
- Added Russian translation (Thanks to KiriX)
- SavedVariables are now local to CraftingStations.lua
- All global variables are moved to global CraftingStations table
- Added missing colorpicker widget to the CraftingStations.txt
- Fixed possible UI error when zone data doesn't exist
- Added color to the preview icon in settings menu
- Colorpicker in settings menu now properly update pin color on the map
- Removed redundant files from the addon folder
- Lots and lots of rewrites
- Updated to LibAddonMenu-2.0
- Updated to LibMapPins-1.0
- Added option to set custom icon, color and size
- Added global filter to the map filter menu
- Updated to API 100009 (Update 4).
- Added German Translation (Thanks to Apollyon85)
- Fixed a typo on Hunding's Rage
- Corrected the location for Oblivion's Foe. (Although ZOS marker is wrong so you may see two.)
- Added French Translation (Thanks to Klehm)
- Added alternative tooltip design. (by request from rajamakii)
- Added white color to all numbers in the tooltips.
- Typo fix, saved variables wasn't working
- Updated to API 100008 (Update 3).
- Updated all Crafting Stations to 1.3.3