- Colored borders behind equipped items to show their rarity at a glance
- Damaged items show their condition in the lower right
- The character doll in the middle will be colored red when at least one item reaches under X durability, where X is customizable
Everything can be toggled on/off to suit your needs.
- Border style can be changed to that of Inventory Grid View so you don't have two different styles
1.2.3 - Wykkyd
- Updated to new API version
- New API version. Didn't test it as I have no interest in ESO right now, but should still work.
- code cleanup. less global pollution
- Added option to enable an alternative method of showing what the active weapon set is. Removes the intrusive background for a subtler effect and makes the colored borders more visible. I consider this addon done now! :)
- Added option to use the same borders as the InventoryGridView addon. This way there aren't two different border styles in your game if you have both mods.
- Moved all my addon options into one main menu "Biki's Addons" to save space
- Removed pretty much unused XML file and changed addon accordingly.
- Fixed doll not correctly coloring
- Made launch ready. Fixed an error with saved vars when starting for the first time.
- Same as 0.5: Forgot to increase version number in the text file, sorry about that. Minion should now update properly.
- Added options window. You can now customize the whole (small) addon.
- Replaced the basic rectangle borders with a prettier texture
- Changed AddonAPI to the newest version. Hope everything works, can't test it.
- If condition < 20%, the conditon string will be shown in red
- If condition < 20% of at least one item, the character doll will be shown in red
- Shows the item's condition if condition < 100%
- Made background transparent again, like vanilla
- Used the game's correct rarity colors via GetItemQualityColor