Wykkyd Toolbar is an addon originally programmed as a piece of Wykkyd's Framework. It provides an informational bar with on-screen display of useful, configurable, "tools".
Currently included tools:
Horse Feed Timer
Time (real world)
Werewolf / Vampire experience bar
Character Name, Class, Race (if you want that kind of thing)
...much more coming soon
Advanced Setting Controls (available in all Wykkyd Addons)
Save To Default - This feature saves a snapshot of your logged in character's CURRENT settings as a save set named SYSTEM DEFAULT.
Load System Default - This loads the current SYSTEM DEFAULT as your character's settings and effectively sets your character to MIMIC the SYSTEM DEFAULT. This behaves exactly like Mimic below, with the exception that the SYSTEM DEFAULT only ever changes when you manually save to it from any character, by clicking Save To Default.
Mimic... - This sets the current logged in character to adopt the settings of another character until this value is changed. This causes the logged in character's saved settings to reset every time you log in or Reload UI to be like the mimic'ed character. If you set George to mimic Bob, as you save settings on Bob while playing those settings will become George's settings too whenever you log into George. As you play George and change his settings manually, those changes become temporary unless you clear the Mimic box. This affords some fairly awesome opportunities for your play sessions.
Wykkyd's Preferences (where available) - This will Reload UI and set your active character to the basic settings that Wykkyd uses for that addon for his characters as his STARTING point, he customizes each character from there and you are encouraged to also do so.
Reset All - Resets all settings inside the Advanced Setting Controls section for that addon, for that character
Use of SYSTEM DEFAULT allows you to basically create system-wide default settings. I say "system" because these settings are not filtered by account name. So if three people share your computer, they all adopt the system defaults (if they selectively choose to do so). This is a "neat trick" for people with multiple accounts as it lets you share settings across all of them.
For example, if you log into your first character and set every Wykkyd addon up the way you want. Then in each you click "Save To Default", one by one. You've now established your "baseline", if you will. You can then log into each character you have (regardless of number of accounts), including that same first character, and inside each, in each addon, click "Load System Default". Now every single character will use the same settings. In fact, because you saved defaults from character 1 and then set character 1 to use those same defaults, even that character is inheriting the SYSTEM DEFAULT every single time it loads. This means if you're on character 7 and decide to change your default for all, all you have to do is tweak your settings and click "Save To Default" and every single character you set up this way gets those settings automatically.
WARNING: System Default, and Mimic, can be dangerous. As of this time this ALSO includes saved item sets, gear sets, quest header settings, tracked achievements... IE: it includes data saved by the addons too. THIS WILL BE CHANGING IN THE FUTURE to be more intuitive and robust. But I didn't want to delay this feature until that was 100% polished. After all, this is fairly useful as is.
188.8.131.52 ~ Calia
* Updated to API 18
* Updated LAM to 2.0 R23
*Implemented a request to show text when XP Needed chosen on CP/XP. Also added this to % Needed.
* Removed the text for Veteran points from settings menu, now says XP/Champion Points.
* Changed default for bag display to Used/Total instead of Used %.
* API updated to 17
* API updated to 16
Changed spacer graphic
* API fixed, Veteran rank functions replaced with CP functions. This feature will be expanded and adjusted shortly. The current incarnation is an interim fix.
* API version updated .. incorrectly (i might add). I used a WIP version of toolbar in error when updating the addon.
Those responsible have been sacked. -- Seņior Llama
* Updated to API version 14 (1.9)
* A wee modification to the latency tool code. Aye it twas but an tweak of the ranges available for each level and a minor bugger found in the code related to perfect latency (though prolly none of us would have noticed; nudge, nudge, wink, wink!)
* Updated to Support ESO v2.2.4
* Corrected Vampire/Werewolf XP
184.108.40.206 (released in v220.127.116.11)
* Corrected hide horse timer behaviour
* Updated Horse Timer description verbiage for Training vs Feeding
* Removed Wykkyd's transition code from API 1.5 to 1.65 to cover horse Feeding/Training changes
* increased VR limit in XP bar from 14 o 16
* Corrected dependency for stand alone
* Disabled "Hide maxed out horse timer" option - will still show 60/60/60 when maxed.
Will correct hide timer option in a future release.
* Support for ESOTU 2.1 (API 1.7)
* Additional compass fixes
* Timer grouping option (move horse timer to the right with the research timers)
* optional Indications when horse training has been maxed out
This update (18.104.22.168) contains:
* A long awaited bug fix for the Compass Bump feature
* The inclusion of Garkin's code for automatic change to Champion Points from XP when you hit VR14
* Updated supporting documentation to reflect the transition from Wykkyd to Ravalox and Balkoth under the name of Exodus Code Group.
Change-Log will be maintained at WykkydGaming.com in the blog section, under the Change Log category.
I develop these addons in my free time. I have a full time day job, also have a wife, kids and pets. I do not create addons for the purpose of being paid. However, tossing me a few bones eases the stress and frustration after endless hours of "code grinding" because it adds to that feeling of work "paying off". It also helps to say I make money on this when the wife ask why I spend so much time doing it
If you like what you see and want more of it, feel free to donate. Lack of donations will certainly not stop me from doing what I do. However, a flood of donations would certainly shift priorities The choice is yours. My primary hope is that you enjoy my work as much as I do.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com