SuperStar is intended to help you to build your Character :
Show your whole stats in a complete summary
Includes a complete Skill Builder
Import/Export your Attributes, Skill & Champion builds to other players
Templates can also be saved as favorites
Set your skills automatically in few seconds using the Respec
Just type /superstar or bind a key !
- Fixed inversion between Dark Magic and Daedric Summoning for Sorcerers
- Added Crown Store tri stat food as a food buff
- API & Lib Update
- Updated DE & Added JP translations (Many thanks to Baetram & Lionas!)
Fixed the resistance hard cap colorization. When you hit one of those cap, only this one will be in red (before, both were). Resistance hard cap is 50%.
Attributes and Champion points are now shown when pasting a valid hash.
Skill Builder tab:
- You can now set all the passive points of an ability by clicking with your mousewheel on a passive. It will set the passive at max rank directly.
- Champion Points can now be respeced again. To respec Champion points, hover a favorite and press "F" Keybind. Please note that after a champion repec, total values in the standard Champion Builder may be false. Please clic on "Clear button" on champion builder and check on the skill directly if points if you are afraid. In any caise, points are correctly set (it's only a visual issue with the refresh of this panel which fix itself at logoff).
- Please note that old builds are now longer valid if they contains weapon skills due to the addition of new skills. You may need to redo them. Those favorites should only let you to delete them. Other won't have problems.
- After One Tamriel, You'll can view Hash of a favorite, to do so, press T hen hovering a favorite. It will show the import tab with the favorite hash. (Meanwhile, this function is disabled).
- Few bugfixes
- API & Lib Update
- Favorites can now be respec'ed again.
Please note that it will only respec your skill points for now. Few warning will be shown if you don't have the skill lines unlocked, invalid class, race or lack of SP
- Modifications on Main tab :
Now includes tooltips on abilities (slots).
Now include tooltips on items
Now include tooltips in Champion Skills
Now display Chmpions passives unlocked
- Modifications on Skills tab :
Fixed order of AvA skills
Fixed Typos on German client for few Skilllines.
Tooltips are now generated with the API itself
Icons are now generated with the API itself
You can now save builds throught the Favorite Keybind
- Modifications on Favorites tab :
Favorites are re-enabled
At each login, a favorite called $YourCharName will be created (or updated). This is your real build. You can use it to see it / change it. You can't delete those special favorites.
- Modifications on Import tab :
Tons of fixes on Hashs
You can now see Hash in Skill Builder.
- Updated libs and API bump
- 1st tab totally revamped : It now show you a complete sheet of your character, for a description of the sheet, please have a look on the video (in english)
- Skill Builder updated for last DLC. New feature "Forget skill" : Right clic on a skill to forget it. Buttons have been moved into Keybinds
- New import/export tab with your characer hash. Import is still disabled for now
- Favorites & Respec tabs are disabled for now
- Automatic Skillpoints setter : You can now automatically set your skill points using SuperStar skill builder. Make a build save it as favorite and go in favorite pannel. Setting 300 SP should take ~ 2 min
- Fixed some bugs :
Reported changes of Imperial City skill lines to SuperStar
Incompatibilities due to code change in Imperial City Release
At startup a nil error for people who don't have unlocked Champion System
Small error in calculation of Available points in skill builder
- Fixed some bugs :
At startup a nil error for new users.
For sorcerers, skills and skill line order for dark magic and daedric summonning were inverted. Please note, saved skills builds with thoses skills are also inverted. They must be redone.
- Skill Builds can now be saved : A new icon has been added to the Skill Builder. It will allow you to save the Skill build as a favorite. Hashcode for later reuse / sharing is also provided. Hashcode is compatible with description providen in addon main Page.
- Skill Points spinner : You can now choose your skill points in Skill builder from 0 to 400. (PS: Max Skills Points in game is actually 328, this include 278 PvE SP and 50 AvA SP)
- Clicking on a slot now output its full description in chat.
Please Note: I can't pop SkillLine as tooltips in chat because there are 0 function ingame to create customizable and clickable links in chat.
Some gaming common accronyms have been used to display caracteristics of skills, you can use per exemple this page
- Morph Window now show the "New effect text" in green under the tooltip description.
- Fixed some bugs :
In Skill builder, Assault and Assistance AvA SkillLine Icons were inverted, Imperial Skillline icons had Breton icons. Fixed
Undaunted Mettle had a MaxLevel to 3 instead of 2, fixed too.
Real available unspent points were ignored in the virtual "Available Skill Points" of the builder, fixed
Removed the contextual possibility of slotting an ability from the Skill Builder.
I'm still missing some legerdemain and vampires infos to display earning rank of skills. It will be shown in next version with or without them.
- Added Skill Builder : Please note that this feature is on its very early stage. For now it'll only let you spend (virtual) points and see skills, morphs, descriptions, etc without spending real points.
Per default your class is selected, Choose your Race
Click on start, and the builder appears. Here you'll get your number of available skillpoints (the real number of your skillpoints that you'd unlocked).
Then you can spend (virtual) points in the skills you want to. It's only preshow for now, NOTHING is saved. (It will be soon!)
The data was collected ingame, I didn't copied any single info from websites.
The tooltips are generated by game, you'll get REAL values depending on YOUR stats.
If a tooltip is different from your friends, that's because you're not having same stats. So if you get champion bonuses, item enchantements, they'll be included.
Tooltips are a bit different from original ESO ones. Yes because I didn't succeded to recreate them.
Even if I got data of all skill levels, I only show you for active and ultimates ability the 4th level. I'll add options later (maybe).
- Fix for the LibMainMenu error reported
- Added Favorites : Favorites can be set by clicking on "Favorite" buttons.
From Favorite panel you can see whole description of a favorite (the "Summary"), its sheet ("Export") and you can now change your actual template to this one.
Please note that Favorite names are limited to 40 chars.
- When clicking on "Export" button from other panel, the title will be set to the template name / favorite name / your player name, or "Exported build" if it was from slash command.
- "Imported build" is now "Exported build" to avoid confusions. "Export" buttons will send on the "Exported Build" tab.
- Adding changing template functionnality : First, you must define a template by adding it from a favorite.
- Then, in favorite panel, click on Cange template button
- SuperStar will show the template you've chosen and let you see detailled summary or sheet by clicking on appropriate buttons. If you got enough CP and gold, you'll need to click on Respec button. A dialog will pop and will ask you to confirm your operation. Once it's done, your template will be changed.
- Summary panel rewriten, is now easier to read, plus added colors and CP summary of your char
PS : The cost is imposed by game. I don't take ANY gold. It's 100% like original Champion System.
- Added French & german translation (thanks Baetram)
- Fixed few bugs
- Fixed incompatibilities with other panels like markets, skillbars, etc.
- SuperStar now use Main Menu. There are now tabs in the SuperStar main scene to navigate between windows.
- Imported builds are now in a new tab. It will be easier to compare and Imported build will have its own functions soon
- Added Summary tab. To get a textual description of your build or the imported one.
- Fixed little bug with the base62 encoder, wikipedia was wrong!
- SuperStar now use SceneManager. I needed space and will use this ingame system to make tabs inside SuperStar.
- Fixed little bug with total colors and moved unspent points to the right
- Added Tooltips on skills
- Added indicator near the star names if you omit to spend a point in a constellation
- If your Champion level is too low compared to an imported build, the total point spent will appear in red
- Fixed whole positions for all languages
- Added Export Feature
Usage : Open Superstar, click on Export button, the EntryBox in chat will be fulfilled with a command like /script ChampionsCrafters("1100C0000H800000000000000000CC00000D00")
You can share this link with a friend, integrate this in a website, and other will see your build !
PS: For now the people you want to share this link must use SuperStar in order to get a displayed value.
Webmasters & Addon authors who wants to build similar addons & web based builders : Please see Addon description to get info about how the hash is writen.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com