Quantcast
 
Results: 6Comments by: StytchFingal
File: ESO Master Recipe List11/13/17
The modifyTitle function in the set...
Posted By: StytchFingal
The modifyTitle function in the setupFormat.lua under the bin folder causes a lua error. The line which does so is pChars ~= nil) and pChars or oTitle While pChars has a value for @Phinix_ESO, it does not have values for any other display names. return (pChars and pChars ) or oTitle should work instead. Thank...
File: Advanced Filters08/14/17
Thank you very much for such a quic...
Posted By: StytchFingal
Thank you very much for such a quick fix!
File: Awesome Info10/16/16
Sorry guys, I was 2 years rusty on...
Posted By: StytchFingal
Sorry guys, I was 2 years rusty on the process and messed up the zip file. I just released a fix, once it's approved you should be fixed. Much appreciated! Looking forward to it being back in the corner of my eye. Edit: Okay, I got the previous version to work by deleting the lua file from saved variables and reinstalling man...
File: Awesome Info10/16/16
No Awesome Info after update
Posted By: StytchFingal
With the latest update, Awesome Info has disappeared. It shows up in the Addons folder and it shows up in the ingame addons when Esc is pressed, but it does not appear in the Addons section of the Settings menu ingame. This happened when I updated it through Minion. And, in fact, when I reinstalled it with Minion, it disappeared from...
File: Tamriel Trade Centre10/12/16
Re: Re: TTC client can't connect to server
Posted By: StytchFingal
Every time I start TTC it hangs trying to connect to the server and then I get a message saying Autoupdater has encountered an error. I can't reach the TTC website from my browser either, atttempts to do so result in "This site can't be reached." Yea the server went down due to unknown reason. I am trying to bring it back up E...
File: Tamriel Trade Centre10/11/16
TTC client can't connect to server
Posted By: StytchFingal
Every time I start TTC it hangs trying to connect to the server and then I get a message saying Autoupdater has encountered an error. I can't reach the TTC website from my browser either, atttempts to do so result in "This site can't be reached."