ESOUI

ESOUI (https://www.esoui.com/forums/index.php)
-   Minion (https://www.esoui.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=183)
-   -   AddOn Detection failed (https://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7494)

syzgod 12/04/17 12:57 PM

AddOn Detection failed

2 Attachment(s)
My Minion stuck today the Detecting ESO-1 Addons, Detecting ESO-2 Addons. (ESO-2 only exist because i reseted the whole minion detection)

ERROR 2017-12-04 18:56:43,774 [JavaFX Application Thread] gg.minion.controller.MinionController:lambda$null$50(1081): AddOn Detection failed: {} java.lang.NullPointerException
at gg.minion.service.AddOnDetectionService.addAddOn(AddOnDetectionService.java:145)
at gg.minion.service.AddOnDetectionService.detectAddOn(AddOnDetectionService.java:189)
at gg.minion.service.AddOnDetectionService.interrogateDirs(AddOnDetectionService.java:377)
at gg.minion.service.AddOnDetectionService.access$700(AddOnDetectionService.java:51)
at gg.minion.service.AddOnDetectionService$1.call(AddOnDetectionService.java:92)
at gg.minion.service.AddOnDetectionService$1.call(AddOnDetectionService.java:64)
at javafx.concurrent.Task$TaskCallable.call(Task.java:1423)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at javafx.concurrent.Service.lambda$null$492(Service.java:725)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at javafx.concurrent.Service.lambda$executeTask$493(Service.java:724)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Reinstalled Minion, same problem.

Dolby 12/05/17 11:39 AM

Sorry, didn't see your thread since you replied to someone else's and not a new thread. I split yours off into its own thread for you. :)

I see the issue, its with the AddOn "FollowItem". It has some strange characters in FollowItem/FollowItem.txt on the title line that Minion can't parse.

If you go to your AddOn directory (C:\Users\<your windows username>\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOns )try deleting the "FollowItem" folder, launch minion and then re-install "FollowItem". I'll contact the author and let him know of the issue.

syzgod 12/05/17 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dolby (Post 33309)
Sorry, didn't see your thread since you replied to someone else's and not a new thread. I split yours off into its own thread for you. :)

I see the issue, its with the AddOn "FollowItem". It has some strange characters in FollowItem/FollowItem.txt on the title line that Minion can't parse.

If you go to your AddOn directory (C:\Users\<your windows username>\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOns )try deleting the "FollowItem" folder, launch minion and then re-install "FollowItem". I'll contact the author and let him know of the issue.

Thank you, that worked. Sorry I just didn't want to overspam the forum with a new thread.