ESOUI

ESOUI (https://www.esoui.com/forums/index.php)
-   Released AddOns (https://www.esoui.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=170)
-   -   release - MapHelper (https://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2487)

aviansie 12/01/14 02:28 AM

release - MapHelper

Great app can be used for marking quest locations similar to clairvoyance. working on fixing most UI things that need input. Combat when in groups allow percentage meters to show of groupmates. Shows stuff received and marked from completing dungeons. Can also show percent of receiving resins from deconstructing materials or refining raw materials.

MARKS RECIEVED ITEMS FROM DUNGEONS! (TODO later)

Do not link to off-site downloads. Please upload properly. ~ Cairenn

QuadroTony 12/01/14 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aviansie (Post 13567)
Great app can be used for marking quest locations similar to clairvoyance. working on fixing most UI things that need input. Combat when in groups allow percentage meters to show of groupmates. Shows stuff received and marked from completing dungeons. Can also show percent of receiving resins from deconstructing materials or refining raw materials.

see edit above ~ Cairenn

why not add it to addons? i like to update/install with minion

aviansie 12/01/14 03:27 AM

will do for next time!

Grymdael 12/01/14 03:40 AM

Screenshots?

....and descriptions, would provide a sound information base to encourage interest.

Please upload to ESOUI.....

merlight 12/01/14 07:46 AM

I think this is the first time I ever got a 406 Not Acceptable response when I tried to download something with wget.

Next, the zip is renamed/repacked ATLAS by CrazyDutchGuy. What's the point?

QuadroTony 12/01/14 07:53 AM

please upload this like addon first

i saw you did it, but why you delet your addon from addon section, and then create a topic about it?

aviansie 12/01/14 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuadroTony (Post 13573)

i saw you did it, but why you delet your addon from addon section, and then create a topic about it?

I will repost it in the proper sections. ASAP

Randactyl 12/01/14 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aviansie (Post 13579)
I will repost it in the proper sections. ASAP

That doesn't answer the question of why the download pointed to a renamed zip holding CrazyDutchGuy's ATLAS addon, though.

Cairenn 12/01/14 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuadroTony (Post 13573)

He didn't delete it, I refused to approve it. The only thing in the zip is someone else's addon.

aviansie 12/01/14 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cairenn (Post 13584)
He didn't delete it, I refused to approve it. The only thing in the zip is someone else's addon.

I have heavily modified the addon, and added more dungeons including Stonefall Locations, ColdHarbour, and Bleakrock, that were not working properly, CrazyDutchGuy has also stopped working on it and I therefore took the opportunity to edit and improve his work, can you accept the submission?

Garkin 12/01/14 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aviansie (Post 13585)
I have heavily modified the addon, and added more dungeons including Stonefall Locations, ColdHarbour, and Bleakrock, that were not working properly, CrazyDutchGuy has also stopped working on it and I therefore took the opportunity to edit and improve his work, can you accept the submission?

What about asking for permission CrazyDutchGuy himself? I'm pretty sure that he will answer if you'll send him a private message.

Cairenn 12/01/14 10:06 PM

Aye, just talk to CDG and ask him to send me a PM confirming you taking over the project. Then you won't even have to upload an entirely new project, I'll just transfer ownership of the original directly to you.

aviansie 12/02/14 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cairenn (Post 13587)
Aye, just talk to CDG and ask him to send me a PM confirming you taking over the project. Then you won't even have to upload an entirely new project, I'll just transfer ownership of the original directly to you.

CrazyDutchGuy's approval:

Cairenn 12/02/14 11:35 AM

Perfect, thanks. I've switched it around so that you are now the main author and I've left CDG on as a team member. Now you can just upload directly to the original, rather than creating a whole new project. :)

QuadroTony 12/02/14 12:33 PM

great! w8ting for update