ESOUI

ESOUI (https://www.esoui.com/forums/index.php)
-   AddOn Search/Requests (https://www.esoui.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
-   -   Addon to remove or move the Battleground UI ? (https://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7894)

Anceane 06/26/18 05:44 PM

Addon to remove or move the Battleground UI ?

I really search through all our addons pvp and i may have missed it, but is there any addon allowing to remove mor move the Battleground UI that is on top right side of our screen when we enter BG ?

Thank you

Baertram 06/26/18 07:09 PM

Isn't AUI or some other A* addon possible to move the onscreen elements totally?

Kyoma 06/26/18 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baertram (Post 35162)
Isn't AUI or some other A* addon possible to move the onscreen elements totally?

You're probably thinking of Azurah but I'm not sure it has been updated since Battlegrounds. Or rather, if support for the battleground UI was added.

Anceane 06/27/18 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyoma (Post 35163)
You're probably thinking of Azurah but I'm not sure it has been updated since Battlegrounds. Or rather, if support for the battleground UI was added.

Azurah do not work for Battleground at all, tested it :(.

Well i guess i will make my minimap movable just for battleground so it will not be totally under this BG element.

Thank you all

Baertram 06/27/18 07:44 AM

I'm not playing BGs but the toplevelcontrol of the battleground HUD is named:
Code:

ZO_BattlegroundHudTopLevel_Keyboard
Maybe you can try to use a script or put code in another addon's EVENT_PLAYER_ACTIVATED (or prehhok the function function BattlegroundHUDFragment:OnPlayerActivated() and add your code in there) for the hud control to make it movable (if it's possible), somehow like this:

Code:

/script if ZO_BattlegroundHudTopLevel_Keyboard then ZO_BattlegroundHudTopLevel_Keyboard:SetMouseEnabled(true) ZO_BattlegroundHudTopLevel_Keyboard:SetMovable(true) end
If the control ZO_BattlegroundHudTopLevel_Keyboard is not accessible directly from the script you might use the FRAGMENT used for the BG hud, BATTLEGROUND_HUD_FRAGMENT, and use it's "control" which should relate to this XML toplevelcontrol:

Code:

/script if BATTLEGROUND_HUD_FRAGMENT and BATTLEGROUND_HUD_FRAGMENT.control then local c = BATTLEGROUND_HUD_FRAGMENT.control c:SetMouseEnabled(true) c:SetMovable(true) end

Anceane 06/27/18 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baertram (Post 35167)
I'm not playing BGs but the toplevelcontrol of the battleground HUD is named:
Code:

ZO_BattlegroundHudTopLevel_Keyboard
Maybe you can try to use a script or put code in another addon's EVENT_PLAYER_ACTIVATED (or prehhok the function function BattlegroundHUDFragment:OnPlayerActivated() and add your code in there) for the hud control to make it movable (if it's possible), somehow like this:

Code:

/script if ZO_BattlegroundHudTopLevel_Keyboard then ZO_BattlegroundHudTopLevel_Keyboard:SetMouseEnabled(true) ZO_BattlegroundHudTopLevel_Keyboard:SetMovable(true) end
If the control ZO_BattlegroundHudTopLevel_Keyboard is not accessible directly from the script you might use the FRAGMENT used for the BG hud, BATTLEGROUND_HUD_FRAGMENT, and use it's "control" which should relate to this XML toplevelcontrol:

Code:

/script if BATTLEGROUND_HUD_FRAGMENT and BATTLEGROUND_HUD_FRAGMENT.control then local c = BATTLEGROUND_HUD_FRAGMENT.control c:SetMouseEnabled(true) c:SetMovable(true) end

Oh my! thank you for the very informative answer. Some years ago i would have certainly worked on that, but now its another matter. Ashamed to even say i dont catch all you explain (age for sure but also some meds i have to take.)

Anyway thank you for taking the time to help me as usual. Do not worry i will as i said just move the map for the time of BG and then place it again where i want it. If age learned me something, its to adapt to some non essential situation :)

Baertram 06/27/18 09:18 AM

I just tested this and it works, i'm able to move the HUD of the BGs:

If the BG HUD is shown enter into the chat:
Code:

/script BATTLEGROUND_HUD_FRAGMENT.control:SetMouseEnabled(true)
After that enter this.
Code:

/script BATTLEGROUND_HUD_FRAGMENT.control:SetMovable(true)
And now you are able to drag&drop the HUD of the BG if you click the shown keybind row on top of the HUD with the mouse and keep it pressed while moving the mouse.

You can try to combine the 2 scripts in one row like this:
Code:

/script BATTLEGROUND_HUD_FRAGMENT.control:SetMouseEnabled(true) BATTLEGROUND_HUD_FRAGMENT.control:SetMovable(true)

Anceane 06/27/18 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baertram (Post 35170)
I just tested this and it works, i'm able to move the HUD of the BGs:

If the BG HUD is shown enter into the chat:
Code:

/script BATTLEGROUND_HUD_FRAGMENT.control:SetMouseEnabled(true)
After that enter this.
Code:

/script BATTLEGROUND_HUD_FRAGMENT.control:SetMovable(true)
And now you are able to drag&drop the HUD of the BG if you click the shown keybind row on top of the HUD with the mouse and keep it pressed while moving the mouse.

You can try to combine the 2 scripts in one row like this:
Code:

/script BATTLEGROUND_HUD_FRAGMENT.control:SetMouseEnabled(true) BATTLEGROUND_HUD_FRAGMENT.control:SetMovable(true)

WOW!!! thank you so much, i appreciate again your help. You are among some other authors the reason i still can play the game, and for this i am very grateful

Thank you

Baertram 06/27/18 10:22 AM

You're welcome.
I'll add it as an option to my addon FCOChangeStuff so you can enable and use it from there without the need to use the script each time. Comes in handy for others as well I think.

Anceane 06/27/18 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baertram (Post 35173)
You're welcome.
I'll add it as an option to my addon FCOChangeStuff so you can enable and use it from there without the need to use the script each time. Comes in handy for others as well I think.

ohhh nice!!!!!!