View Single Post
12/17/14, 07:38 AM   #7
Garkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Minceraft View Post
I was thinking maybe that each EVENT is considered a separate EVENT in terms of you're blocking only the NEXT event that fires...then it clears the clear..kinda the same way that ON_PLAYER_ACTIVATED works... When you unregister it at the end of it's own function, it will re register every time you reload the UI or the like...so when you click the delete button, maybe it's canceling out your cancel?? Clicking the delete button may reset the event registry for the function. Just a thought!
It has nothing to do with next event. You are either registered for that event or not. If you relaod UI, everything goes to the default state. So if default state is that you're registered fo EVENT_PLAYER_ACTIVATED, your function will be called.

Originally Posted by sirinsidiator View Post
It's clear to me that it will trigger when any other notification event is fired, but that does not explain why it still happens in response to me clicking the delete button on a raid notification after I unregistered the EVENT_RAID_SCORE_NOTIFICATION_REMOVED event.

I will test it again with all other notification events unregistered in the evening.
In that case the push function in line 34 should never be called, right?
Yes, pushUpdateCallback is called only if registered event is triggered. Try to check which events are triggered at the time when you click Delete button using the Zgoo (/zgoo events).