View Single Post
03/29/15, 03:11 PM   #5
Deome

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by QuadroTony View Post
the only one thing why MM are so popular and DD no - because you was "closed-developer":
- you didnt post on this forum in comment of your addon for a long time
- ppl reported an errors after every your update, you never answered.
- so they all choose addons without errors and with support
My addons are fully supported. I posted long ago that I can either waste my life responding to comments, or I can work on making my addons better. I don't read the comments because, frankly, they're filled with trolls like you. Can't tell you how many people have wondered why I keep working when you leave such awful comments.

Second of all, I know for a fact that the reason MM has become so popular is that many people have promoted it while at the same time disparaging my addons. Everyone Philgo68 thanks is now on my ignore list because I have screenshots of most of them badmouthing my addons in public and guild channels.

And finally, I'm fine with other folks using my addons, so long as they credit them.

"Closed Developer" my aching ass--how closely did you work with Khaibit, Millus, or even Focus? Just because TS3 is a better medium for collaboration that ESOUI, which I make an effort to check and participate in once a week. You're 90% of the reason I don't bother with the comments pages anymore.

Last edited by Deome : 03/29/15 at 03:51 PM. Reason: postscript