View Single Post
05/07/15, 07:03 AM   #5
Leju
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Okay let by XD

1 Agree with you on the part of "@game:" being a constant and used internally and has tried to use only "@game:," and it did not work!

2. Support for I/O is partially right, I found that if you run Lua codes while the game loads you fully supports the Lua commands, my intention and create a kind of eastereag in the game where you will see a splash screen with the name of the translator for PT-BR version (original game splash will be kept)

3. I checked for UserSettings.txt could be something to help me, but unfortunately found nothing!

4. I tried using the "@game:" direct or checking through various existing functions in ESO to return me something but all in vain!

5 I wanted to create a splash screen to show the employees to translate just about everything already iss ready so lacking copy the .bik video Addon folder for "The Elder Scrolls Online\depot\Video" discover what is ready below

Lua Code:
  1. function file_exists(name)
  2.    local f=io.open(name,"r")
  3.    if f~=nil then io.close(f) return true else return false end
  4. end
  6. function PTBR_LoadMedia(event, name)
  7.     local dir_MidiaBR = "TraducaoPortuguesBR/Media/BR_logo.bik"
  8.     if file_exists(dir_MidiaBR) then
  9.         os.remove("../../depot/Video/BR_logo.bik")
  10.         os.rename(dir_MidiaBR, "../../depot/Video/BR_logo.bik")
  11.     end
  13.     PlayVideo("Video/BR_logo.bik", false, 1)
  14.     os.remove("controlador.dat")
  15. end
  17. GetEventManager():RegisterForEvent("TraducaoPortuguesBR", EVENT_ADD_ON_LOADED, PTBR_LoadMedia)

Just missing the place that is the video that will be placed in the variable "dir_MidiaBR" to put the full path
  • D:/Documentos/Elder Scrolls Online/live/AddOns/TraducaoPortuguesBR/Media/BR_logo.bik
It works just right