View Single Post
06/07/15, 09:23 AM   #10
sirinsidiator

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thanks for the useful feedback

Originally Posted by votan View Post
In order to avoid "Access private function StopAllMovement from insecure code" you need this in line 802
done

Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
The search box only works if I use lower case characters to search.
fixed

The controls using the "full" width still only use 3/4 of the available width. Is there any reason why they cannot use the full available width of the options panel?
Some german texts are really long and don#t fit in there, but they would if the full width would be used.
As you already wrote in your edit, the checkbox is using the same space as the other widgets in order to make them line up nicely. In r17 every widget had absolute dimensions set in it's own constructor. I changed that and made it dynamic so it works independently of the panel width.

If 2 "half" width controls are next to each other the full width is used too so it should be possible?
The use still only 50% each and the actual control container gets moved to the next line.

I marked the containers in the following two images:

Compared to r17 you have more space for your label in every case. If it does get truncated you should consider shortening it and writing a descriptive tooltip instead.

Could you add a second array to the widget where we can specify tooltips for the icons?
done

I could also imagine, instead of using another tooltip control that shows if we mouse over the icons, we could just use the icon picker's label control to show the currently mouse over icon:
I like the tooltip better. In case you want to do something different I exposed a few things. I'll edit my initial post once I uploaded r17.6.

The edit box is shown inside the slider controls somehow and I cannot move the cursor inside properly.
You can check it by using my addon FCOChatTabBrain and scroll down to the bottom of the settings panel for example.
Good thing you mentioned this. I totally forgot to test the multiline edit box