View Single Post
11/04/15, 04:38 AM   #1
Cripticcorp
Request - Second/Multi display monitor chat dialog window

I am curious if it would be possible to create an additional/existing chat dialog box that would be displayed on a second monitor for those multiple display setups.

My setup is a 55" led/lcd Tv with a small table to my right holding a old small 22" lcd monitor, I run the game in borderless windowed mode on the primary 55" tv. This allows me to easily use the second display for web searches,watching videos, etc.

I am wondering if anyone might be able to make essentially a duplicate of the chat box that will display on the second screen, or even the existing chat box being able to drag it over to that display.
Ideally it would be the existing chat dialog box and tabs simply dragged over to the screen with extended options such as individual tabs per whisper/private msg, copy/paste functionality, Maybe a docking bar at the top or bottom for dragging over non vital add-on information such as Awesome info.

I attempted to find an address for the in game irc server with hopes of using Mirc or web based irc chat client but was unsuccessful, if someone knows the irc server and I can access it via 3rd party irc client it would ultamatly work. Although I would like something so we would not lose the functionality such as, clicking on an item posted in chat then the dialog/info/picture displaying.

Any help would be appreciated
Thank you.
Michael