View Single Post
09/12/16, 09:44 PM   #5
BigMons

Originally Posted by Scootworks View Post
ok, but that happens only if you fill a soulgem... just to be sure: did you skill "Soul Lock" passive in Soul Magic? At Level 2 you have 10% Chance to automatically fill a Soul gem with "weapon skills" (light and heavy attacks or some attacks of the weapon tree)
I do have Soul Lock 2/2 for 10% chance, but for testing, I started using the Soul Trap skill so that I could guarantee a 100% chance to fill a soul gem. I pasted in the data you gave and then trapped a soul. I received the "Filled a Soul Gem" notification in the chat window, but nothing onscreen nor did any sound play. I'm continuing to try different modifications, but it's trial and error since I'm not a coder lol. The only other addon that I can think of offhand that I have that creates an announcement is Master Merchant, which I've looked at, but it uses variables and is more complex.

EDIT: I tried the file that you sent me. It still seems to work fine as far as putting the message into the chat box, but still no onscreen announcement.

EDIT: I'll switch to the test server without any other addons for a clean environment.

Last edited by BigMons : 09/12/16 at 09:51 PM. Reason: tried PM'd file