View Single Post
08/28/19, 03:45 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
As it happens during dungeons and raids you should disable the raid addons and tyr without them. It cannot be said why this happens to you.
In the past the most problems occured with addons who do group stuff, like combat sharing or ultimate sharing or other stuff wheer group member updates were posted a lot like within Provisions Team Formation e.g.

Disable all the addons which got to do with group stuff and try if it's bette. YOu need to tests this a lot as we cannot help here from our side. Your pc, your addon settings

I normall disable one half of my addons, using an addon ingame profile manager like Circonians Addon Selector, to create the "upper half" and "lower half" and "full" addons list and try with them. If it works well, I'll go on enabling some of the addons from the upper half and so on until it stutters again.

Then, as you found out which addon could be the problem, post to it's comments and tell the author how to rebuild this, what addons need to be enabled for sure to get the problems. Even post info about your video settings and nameplate settings in ESO, just in case this relates to it.

From your addon lust I'd start to disable the following onse:
Bandits (or lui)
combat metrics
combat metronome
Cooldowns
HodorReflexes
Prov's TeamFormation
RaidBuffs
Raidificator
RaidNotifier

As they all relate to group and raid content. I do not know about Bandit's UI though but as it changes SO MUCH I'd even tyr to only disable this first.