View Single Post
10/05/21, 08:21 PM   #4
Sharlikran

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
This is most defiantly one of those asked many times, answered many times kinds of things. For the record nobody is trying to be negative but I will reiterate some of what is in my sticky post.

Ignore the out of date message. It does not mean Minion didn't update the mods, nothing is wrong with minion. It doesn't mean there is a newer version. It doesn't mean any of the authors will see your message and do anything.

As I have said many times. Make sure you have no BugCatcher or NoThankYou type mods that hide Lua messages. Log into the game, and if you see Lua errors read them yourself and uninstall the mod with the error until you have no errors.

Then if there is a mod that "IS NOT" old, "THAT HAS" been updated recently that is causing an error then that mod may not really be causing the error. More then likely an older mod has older versions of some libraries included with the download causing some kind of conflict.

There are no lists, videos, or self help guides. We as authors that follow the standards can not go out and fix things. We are not the Mod Police so that leaves you the user to test things and figure it out on your own.

Last edited by Sharlikran : 10/05/21 at 08:24 PM.