View Single Post
04/16/14, 07:21 AM   #8
BadVolt
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Nekudotayim View Post
Managed to get access to the guildbank through ZO_GuildBankBackpack and iteration works well. Also protected function calls (PickupInventoryItem and PlaceInInventory) return true, even got the lazy response of the guildbank managed using zo_callLater, but NOTHING actually happens to the inventories, no items are moved. Probably difficult to tell without viewing the sourcecode but maybe there's a know issue calling protected functions always returning true ? Is it even possible to retrieve items from the guild bank using scripts ?

Thanks again for your help
Yeah, I encountered this difficulty too. Problem is hidden inside slotindex. It counts like counts=counts+newcounts. It works fine when your just reloged and breaks after that... moreover, there are 1-3 events occures after guildbank loaded, so I had to use ZO_GuildBankBackpack.data. Looks like you also went this way...
May be we can help ech other. I'm trying to dump this ZO_GuildBankBackpack.data to saved variables and loead them later, but I can't dump variables that are linked to itself. Any ideas?