View Single Post
07/11/22, 11:29 AM   #7
peejaygee
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
If you are interested into do some more modificaitons locally for yoruself try this addon here
https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info...wTTCPrice.html
It uses the function ShowTTCPrice(control, slot) to get the bagId and slotIndex from "control" (= 1 inventory row at the guild store sell tab e.g.),
subtable dataEntry.data
bagId defines the bag the item is in, e.g. BAG_BAGPACK for the player inventory, BAG_BANK for the playerbank etc.
slotIndex is just a unique number to define that item in the bag.

Code:
local BagId = ItemData.bagId
local SlotIndex = ItemData.slotIndex
After that it will build the itemlink of that item, which is that kind of clickable link you can post to chat etc.
and this builds the base to get data from some addons or API functions (e.g. from TTC)
Code:
local ItemLink =  GetItemLink(BagId, SlotIndex)
And then the TTC API function here is used with that ItemLink:
Code:
local ItemPriceData = TamrielTradeCentrePrice:GetPriceInfo(ItemLink)
Within the table ItemPriceData you know got the price data for that item, read from TTC data.
-> Read more at https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info...adeCentre.html -> In game API ->
To get TTC's price info simply do TamrielTradeCentrePrice:GetPriceInfo(itemLink)
This will return a TamrielTradeCentre_PriceInfo Object
Code:
{
       Avg,
       Max,
       Min,
       EntryCount, --# of listings
       AmountCount, --total # of items
       SuggestedPrice --suggested price low. Suggested high = SuggestedPrice * 1.25
}
So with ItemPriceData.SuggestedPrice you got the TTC suggested price as a base and could do your calucaluations with the profit on it then
If you got some kind of fixed profit multiplier you can addthat locally to a copy of ShowTTCPrice into that function ShowTTCPrice.
Wow, thanks for that tip and code explanation, I'll have a little look into that, if I'm able to put the price in the overlay when I toggle it, it will also take that extra step out.