View Single Post
05/22/18, 01:30 PM   #10
VulcanTourist
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
The x and y axis positions can of the flag button can be changed in the same subsettings "Additional buttons" -> "Flag button" -> Sliders at the bottom.
The flag is only offset far to the left for the guild banks and not bag inventory, yet there's only one pair of X-Y sliders for all. If I adjust it for the guild bank, then I expect it will wind up in the middle of the headers or first item's description when I'm viewing bag inventory. I can't recall placement at crafting stations, but it's probably okay.

Or... I could mention it in the relevant forum and learn what others are seeing. :-/

Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
If you change the settings to "each character" this won't happen but you need to apply the marker icons for each character alone.
I'm using account wide settings as I want my items to be protected the same for each character.
I'm pretty sure that long term I want it that way, too, so I'm reluctant to change it. I've had much frustration because of character-specific settings changes to mods that didn't carry over and had to edited manually. The debut of Somerset for some reason made another round of that necessary, and I think I still missed one or two. There's a lot of mods I'm using that still don't have $AccountWide setting groups, and I'm not familiar with how to add them though I've read someone else claiming to have done it.

Last edited by VulcanTourist : 05/22/18 at 01:40 PM.