View Single Post
05/14/17, 09:45 PM   #11
BigMons

I haven't played much in the last 6 months. Back when I was active, I was using quite a few addons, including Master Merchant. I was in a couple of trade guilds also. I never received any LUA errors with mine set to 384MB, so you should be more than good.

Also, the PTS Patch Notes v3.0.2 states:
  • Removed the UI error that appears when reaching 64MB of LUA memory usage.
So this may not even be an issue once the Morrowind update goes live, assuming this carries over. I don't even see the option in the UserSettings.txt file anymore for my PTS client.

As to why your Minion will not save the correct directory path, I don't know. Without that, I guess Minion won't work because it would keep trying to install your addons and update them on the wrong drive. That's a bummer; Minion makes it much simpler to keep up with addon updates. The only things that I may have done differently than you is I installed Minion to D:\Minion instead of the default location. I believe I am using the 64bit version of Minion 3.0.5. I also must have changed the location of my documents differently than you.

The window you show above (settings>system>storage>change where new content is saved) still shows my locations as C: for everything. However, my music, documents, and downloads are being saved on drive S. The only other way that I know to change this outside of the window that you posted, is to right-click on Documents under Quick access and go to properties. In the resulting window, click the Location tab and change it there. That may be how I did it. My current Windows installation still has the /users folder on C, but I don't use it since I keep everything stored on S. I must have changed it through Quick access properties. I don't know if that has a bearing on Minion. You should be able to tell Minion the correct place and have it save regardless.

Last edited by BigMons : 05/14/17 at 10:19 PM.