View Single Post
01/16/17, 09:04 AM   #4
tunepunk
Originally Posted by sirinsidiator View Post
While it sounds interesting, I don't think there is anyone who has enough time on their hands to make something like that or maintain it. Maybe if ZOS is interested and adds some APIs to make it simpler it would become worth a shot.
Yeah i think it could be simplified a lot to make it more reasonable. Quest dialogue is secondary, if you start by keeping it to markers for certain achievements.

Maybe it exists already, but currently I'm working on the Achievements for the monster trophies. I know there is addons for skyshards for example, which is pretty neat, so something similar for other achievements would be nice too, so you know where to go without having to google certain places.

The questing and dialogue part, was more of a spinoff to make it a bit more immersive and fun, but not really necessary, if it's too complicated. For example: interacting with a static NPC, shows a marker for a certain achievement. Once it's done, marker disappears.

Or let's take the Skyshards addon for example. I would imagine skyshard marker's are not shown until you interact with a certain NPC (marked with a quest marker), who basically briefly tells you where to go, and shows where the skyshard is.

Last edited by tunepunk : 01/16/17 at 09:08 AM.