View Single Post
05/04/14, 04:55 AM   #19
BadVolt
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Tonyleila View Post
I think he is talking about merg the original bag window and your window into one.
With a toggel button or dropdown menu where you coud switch between your inventory or bank or alts.
I have thought of the same before. That woud make it possible to use advanced filters addon and the inventory grid view option.

However I don't know if its possible to hide the original inventory items+ IVG and then displaying the items of other chars above them. Guess that woud be very complex.
I tried to do such a thing, but it was awful. Since we can't save fill inventory table (cycle) we have to replace values in exsiting one or recreate this table from some values we saved. It was horrible... even if don't take into account interrupting in developers data, this data can't be so easilly replaced cuz of total slot numbers, mouse scroll, slot id, filters and etc.
And if we want other addons to work with data we replaced, we have to save this table structure.
Lots of troubles here.
Else we can hide all standart bank data from showing and display our own, but is there sense in that? Other addons will not be able to use it.